A dream vacation in a foreign country isn’t quite complete unless you can move around and see all the major tourist attractions. This is most commonly done with a rented car, especially if you are traveling with your spouse and children. Renting a car could be cheaper than booking a guided tour for three or […]
Tag Archives | Thailand
Looking for some Christmas destinations that will make your family and friends green with envy at your adventures? These places will do the trick nicely … read on for the dirty details… 1) Belize Ever dreamed of having a Calypso Christmas? If this sounds oddly alluring to you, then Belize might be the perfect place […]
Heading to Thailand this upcoming high season as part of your impending tour around the globe? Be sure to hang out for a long while in the north, as costs there are considerably cheaper than in Bangkok or in the south. If you’re looking to save your travel money for more expensive destinations on your […]
Looking to do a spot of Thai island hopping in the Andaman Sea soon? These pearls will give you a trip that will save a special place in your heart for the nation of Thailand until the day you die… 1) Ko Lipe While the popularity of this island has definitely increased over the past […]
Headed to Northern Thailand during your trip to Southeast Asia? If so, don’t leave one of the hippest mountain villages in the region off your itinerary, as the best attractions in Pai will make for some of the best memories on your journey… 1) Pai Canyon Particularly stunning at the height of dry season, Pai […]
Travel in Southeast Asia can be a glamorous affair, but after a while, the road and an endless stream of budget digs can take their toll on your psyche. Every once in a while, you need to splurge to recharge your batteries so you can keep your flame of passion for travel alive. Seeing how […]
Often when we think of Asia we’ll picture small wooden shacks on a white sandy beach but it’s the cities that are the true gems of the continent. With so many wonderfully unique places to choose from it’s difficult to pick a favourite but we’ve narrowed it down to our top 5. Bangkok, Thailand In […]
If you’re given a couple of dollars to travel the world, one opportunity you shouldn’t miss out is a Phuket holiday. This Thailand province is the destination for those looking for exotic adventures. The land of smiles offers an incredible amount of unique places. You simply can’t find any other sights which only Phuket can […]
Most people think of gap year travel as filing the time between A levels and entering higher education. Although this is undoubtedly often the case, gap year holidays can be taken at any time during a university course. Most institutions will allow students to take a year out within the middle of their degree studies, […]
The islands surrounding Thailand are just about innumerable in nature. They’re all mostly situated within the Gulf of Siam and the nearby Andaman Sea. Although these islands are assessable from the mainland’s coastal region, the central portion of the Gulf contains little islands, remaining as a portion of the surrounding waters mostly barren in nature. […]
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- Beaches Worth Visiting in Mexico September 29, 2012
- How to Rent a Car For Your Family Vacation June 5, 2018
- Travelling Ontario on a budget in 2018: our best tips May 18, 2018
- Best things to do on a trip to Coorg India May 11, 2018
- How to go gorilla trekking on a low budget in Bwindi Forest Uganda May 6, 2018
- Snow resorts to visit when backpacking British Columbia May 2, 2018
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...