Looking to make the most of your time in South America’s cheapest country? This backpacker’s guide to Ecuador will fill you in on the best way to make the most of your time in this value-packed nation. 1) See the Galapagos Islands Yes, it’s obscenely popular. Yeah, it’s expensive as heck. But the hype and […]
Tag Archives | outdoors
Being a sizable isle in the North Atlantic Ocean that is home to only 300,000 souls, there is no shortage of outdoor attractions for residents and travelers alike. If you are seeking the best outdoor experiences in Iceland, the following four activities will meet this desire in a satisfactory fashion. This island known for having […]
When you think of Jamaica, what comes to mind? What images do you associate with a visit to this lush tropical destination? Many people are limited to a view of Jamaica that only includes the pristine beaches and vibrant reggae culture. You might not be aware that Jamaica also has many outstanding hiking opportunities. The […]
With summer right around the corner, many families are planning their vacations. The beach has been overdone and international travel is expensive. How about taking your family on an excursion rife with history and breathtaking views… Yosemite National Park (California) Yosemite National Park was originally inhabited by the Ahwahneechee tribe, before the gold rush brought […]
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- 5 Great Bars in Cancun, Mexico December 20, 2013
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- 4 ways you can earn money while backpacking November 25, 2018
- The essential summer camp packing list October 12, 2018
- 5 Tips For How To Get Over Jet Lag October 10, 2018
- Can you drive from North America to South America? September 6, 2018
- Top 12 Things to Do in Salt Lake City August 18, 2018
- Joseph Black: I went through this article and even visited many ...
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...