It is undeniable Europe is most popular during summer, as it is when temperatures rise and festivals are in full swing. However, this means big crowds, especially when you consider everyone on the continent and those from America and Asia are all on holiday. Those touring the continent in autumn will have a better experience, […]
Tag Archives | Germany
Looking for some Christmas destinations that will make your family and friends green with envy at your adventures? These places will do the trick nicely … read on for the dirty details… 1) Belize Ever dreamed of having a Calypso Christmas? If this sounds oddly alluring to you, then Belize might be the perfect place […]
Being steeped in history as the capital of the kingdom of Prussia well back in the 12th century, of the German empire in the 19th century, and as ground zero for the Cold War through much of the latter half of the 20th century, Berlin is one of the more fascinating cities that you will […]
Taking a road trip is one of the best ways to explore a new place. It gives you the flexibility to stop off and investigate remote places that catch your eye and spend as long as you need to truly get beneath a destination’s skin. This is particularly the case with some of the more […]
There is no other city like Berlin, Germany in the world for parties. They can go on for days or you can spend on full day at the party. Berlin is known as the best city for nightclubs in Europe, and other parts of the world. Many people choose to fly to Berlin to spend […]
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- 5 Great Bars in Cancun, Mexico December 20, 2013
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- When Is The Best Time To Visit Peru? | Complete Guide February 20, 2019
- 10 best things to do in El Paso, Texas January 21, 2019
- 3 Australian day trips that should be on your bucket list January 17, 2019
- 4 ways you can earn money while backpacking November 25, 2018
- The essential summer camp packing list October 12, 2018
- Joseph Black: I went through this article and even visited many ...
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...