Looking to get away from the mundane routines of your everyday life? Unless you are new to this, chances are you’ve done the hotspots before. The Lake District, Peak District, Cornwall, the Cotswolds – been there, done that. If you are looking for a fresh place to go to relax and unwind, may we suggest […]
Tag Archives | UK
Back home saving up for the next trip, and getting a little anxious to travel? We understand the feeling – travel is a healthy addiction that needs to be managed effectively if you want to function normally. If you have several hundred quid to spare, why not try a short cruise as a way to both satisfy […]
A short distance from London, the delightful countryside in Somerset is the perfect place to unwind and relax from life in the big city. While you might be tempted to default to reserve a bunch of dorm beds in a hostel like you usually do, get your friends to pitch in to rent a holiday […]
If you are tired of spending your family vacation waiting in queues, listening to your children whine about the queues, or doing the same boring activities, then this is the year to try something new. Do a bit of research and try something new that will revive your family vacation. Consider these alternatives. Explore Cornwall […]
Seeking some ideal hubs for a European traveling adventure? The following ports of entry make great spots to begin your Euro Trip later this year. Let’s check out our favorites below… 1) London, England Looking to take in the British Isles, France and the Low Countries in one fell swoop? Start by flying into London […]
When people think of the United Kingdom, their thoughts tend to focus on their human history, full of castles, Knights of the Round Table and literary giants. Aside from Scotland perhaps, most travelers don’t perceive the British Isles as a place for hiking and outdoor adventure. They couldn’t be more wrong. From Land’s End in […]
The West Country area of England is known for being close to the sea. However, the best way to enjoy this area of the country is to tour it by car. The roads will lead tourists on an impressive journey through meadows, fruit orchards, and quaint little villages. For anyone that wants to get away […]
Manchester is one of the UK’s most exciting cities. Not only is the city knee-deep in rich and diverse history but it is fast becoming one of the hotspots of contemporary culture. As such, there is no shortage of things to do in Manchester if you’re visiting – from the wealth of galleries to the […]
London has a wealth of history to be explored and you can do this through the many museums and attractions which are available across the city. Here are just a few of the recommended places to visit for those who want to learn about the great city and everything behind it! The Tower of London […]
A low-down on markets, pop-ups and exciting events programmed for this festive period in the capital As October draws to a close and we can safely say that the nights are most definitely drawing in, thoughts inevitably turn to Christmas – the one shining (very shiny!) beacon of holiday mirth in what is often a […]
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- Beaches Worth Visiting in Mexico September 29, 2012
- How to Rent a Car For Your Family Vacation June 5, 2018
- Travelling Ontario on a budget in 2018: our best tips May 18, 2018
- Best things to do on a trip to Coorg India May 11, 2018
- How to go gorilla trekking on a low budget in Bwindi Forest Uganda May 6, 2018
- Snow resorts to visit when backpacking British Columbia May 2, 2018
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...