Planning a trip to Florida this summer? There are many things to see and do that will make a holiday truly memorable. Below, we’ll go over a few items that you can include on a travel itinerary here. 1) Visit a theme park in Orlando While it might seem like something only young families with […]
Tag Archives | Florida
It’s easy to see why people travel to the Florida Keys. The beautiful beaches, the perfect weather, the unparalleled snorkeling and diving and the Hemingway-drank-here aura all embody what we mean when we whisper the word vacation. One of the more spectacular — and often under-whispered — offerings of the Keys is the food. From […]
Orlando is a popular tourist destination in the “Sunshine State” better known as Florida. When many people hear the name of the city they immediately begin to think about perfect weather and of course, Disney World. The reality of the matter is that Orlando is a popular and dynamic destination for international tourists with over […]
Miami is a truly diverse and one of a kind city. Nestled in the most tropical destination in North America, Florida, Miami is a city that is for the young or young at heart and those who want to have fun and excitement in their lives. Making the most of Miami isn’t difficult since there’s […]
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- 5 Great Bars in Cancun, Mexico December 20, 2013
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- The essential summer camp packing list October 12, 2018
- 5 Tips For How To Get Over Jet Lag October 10, 2018
- Can you drive from North America to South America? September 6, 2018
- Top 12 Things to Do in Salt Lake City August 18, 2018
- How to Rent a Car For Your Family Vacation June 5, 2018
- Joseph Black: I went through this article and even visited many ...
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...