Heading to the Latin portion of the Americas, and looking for a way to stay fit, and discover natural wonders and remains of old human civilizations? Hike these trails in South America in 2016, and you will find a way to make the most of your travels this year. 1) Inca Trail, Peru This one […]
Tag Archives | Trekking
Ever look at Google Earth or an atlas of the world and wonder what was in the Azores, a mysterious archipelago of mid-Atlantic islands that stretch over 550 kilometres from west to east? This post will remove mystery from the equation by letting you the best things to do when discovering the Azores sounds like […]
When you think of Jamaica, what comes to mind? What images do you associate with a visit to this lush tropical destination? Many people are limited to a view of Jamaica that only includes the pristine beaches and vibrant reggae culture. You might not be aware that Jamaica also has many outstanding hiking opportunities. The […]
As a young traveler who has never met an outdoor jaunt you didn’t like, you always look for places to explore the wilds in whatever destination to which you travel. The jungles of Thailand, the heights of the Canadian Rockies … these places and others each hold their own unique charms, telling their stories through […]
When you’re looking at trekking holidays it can sometimes be difficult to know how tough each route will be and whether you’re up to the challenge. There are so many fantastic hiking destinations in the world that it’s easy to get caught up in the excitement of planning a trip, rather than in thinking about […]
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- 5 Great Bars in Cancun, Mexico December 20, 2013
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- 3 Australian day trips that should be on your bucket list January 17, 2019
- 4 ways you can earn money while backpacking November 25, 2018
- The essential summer camp packing list October 12, 2018
- 5 Tips For How To Get Over Jet Lag October 10, 2018
- Can you drive from North America to South America? September 6, 2018
- Joseph Black: I went through this article and even visited many ...
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...