Heading to the Latin portion of the Americas, and looking for a way to stay fit, and discover natural wonders and remains of old human civilizations? Hike these trails in South America in 2016, and you will find a way to make the most of your travels this year. 1) Inca Trail, Peru This one […]
Tag Archives | Trekking
Ever look at Google Earth or an atlas of the world and wonder what was in the Azores, a mysterious archipelago of mid-Atlantic islands that stretch over 550 kilometres from west to east? This post will remove mystery from the equation by letting you the best things to do when discovering the Azores sounds like […]
When you think of Jamaica, what comes to mind? What images do you associate with a visit to this lush tropical destination? Many people are limited to a view of Jamaica that only includes the pristine beaches and vibrant reggae culture. You might not be aware that Jamaica also has many outstanding hiking opportunities. The […]
As a young traveler who has never met an outdoor jaunt you didn’t like, you always look for places to explore the wilds in whatever destination to which you travel. The jungles of Thailand, the heights of the Canadian Rockies … these places and others each hold their own unique charms, telling their stories through […]
When you’re looking at trekking holidays it can sometimes be difficult to know how tough each route will be and whether you’re up to the challenge. There are so many fantastic hiking destinations in the world that it’s easy to get caught up in the excitement of planning a trip, rather than in thinking about […]
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- Beaches Worth Visiting in Mexico September 29, 2012
- How to Rent a Car For Your Family Vacation June 5, 2018
- Travelling Ontario on a budget in 2018: our best tips May 18, 2018
- Best things to do on a trip to Coorg India May 11, 2018
- How to go gorilla trekking on a low budget in Bwindi Forest Uganda May 6, 2018
- Snow resorts to visit when backpacking British Columbia May 2, 2018
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...