Looking to get away from the mundane routines of your everyday life? Unless you are new to this, chances are you’ve done the hotspots before. The Lake District, Peak District, Cornwall, the Cotswolds – been there, done that. If you are looking for a fresh place to go to relax and unwind, may we suggest […]
Tag Archives | England
A short distance from London, the delightful countryside in Somerset is the perfect place to unwind and relax from life in the big city. While you might be tempted to default to reserve a bunch of dorm beds in a hostel like you usually do, get your friends to pitch in to rent a holiday […]
The south of Brittany is home to picturesque countryside, charming towns and infamous cuisine. If you’re planning a visit this year, you may be a little overwhelmed when it comes to excursions. To help you single out the best places to visit, we’ve narrowed down some of the best days out to give you a […]
When people think of the United Kingdom, their thoughts tend to focus on their human history, full of castles, Knights of the Round Table and literary giants. Aside from Scotland perhaps, most travelers don’t perceive the British Isles as a place for hiking and outdoor adventure. They couldn’t be more wrong. From Land’s End in […]
You always thought about visiting Europe on your travels, but the high prices and the crowds have scared you away from going in the summer time. After working out that most attractions are still open in the winter, you went ahead and made plans to see this grand continent in the season when less hardy […]
On your round the world gap year adventure, you have a lot of destinations that have you beaming with excitement. A summer spent hiking the Rocky Mountains of Western Canada and an autumn tour of the banana pancake trail through Southeast Asia figures highly on the agenda. As Christmas approaches though, you realize that it […]
The West Country area of England is known for being close to the sea. However, the best way to enjoy this area of the country is to tour it by car. The roads will lead tourists on an impressive journey through meadows, fruit orchards, and quaint little villages. For anyone that wants to get away […]
With so much to see and do in Europe over the summer thinking of plans, and formulating the best method of affording the entire trip is as complicated as it is exciting. The best plan is decide on ways to keep costs at a minimum even as you add to the list of experiences you […]
Travel allows for exploration and relaxation in diverse parts of the world. Cornwall is a classic location that is most certainly suitable for summer getaways by the seaside. However, spending a summer in Cornwall is much different than simply passing time by the sea. There are inventive ways to spend your time and countless sites […]
Manchester is one of the UK’s most exciting cities. Not only is the city knee-deep in rich and diverse history but it is fast becoming one of the hotspots of contemporary culture. As such, there is no shortage of things to do in Manchester if you’re visiting – from the wealth of galleries to the […]
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- 5 Great Bars in Cancun, Mexico December 20, 2013
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- The essential summer camp packing list October 12, 2018
- 5 Tips For How To Get Over Jet Lag October 10, 2018
- Can you drive from North America to South America? September 6, 2018
- Top 12 Things to Do in Salt Lake City August 18, 2018
- How to Rent a Car For Your Family Vacation June 5, 2018
- Joseph Black: I went through this article and even visited many ...
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...