Photo by: HOSTELMANAGEMENT.COM Ever wonder how your travels could be transformed if you stopped being so cheap? If you choose to spend just a little bit more on your next trip, you’ll be surprised how your experienced will be further enriched by letting a few more Benjamins elude your grasp. Let’s look at a few examples […]
Tag Archives | Food
While many skip Malaysia out of a mistaken belief that costs here are way too high to make it a budget travel destination, those that have gone anyway have found a nation overflowing in food that is as delicious as it is affordable. Backpacking in Kuala Lumpur is an endeavor that rewards those that enjoy […]
Heading to America’s biggest Caribbean possession this spring? Be in the know regarding the best that this island has to offer by checking out this brief backpacker’s guide to Puerto Rico. From where to stay, to what drink best defines this paradise, we cover all the bases below. There is lots to see and do […]
While Western Europe can be a pricey place, you shouldn’t let that fact stop you from exploring major world nations such as Spain. One of the world’s biggest colonial powers in centuries past, this nation on the Iberian Peninsula has spread its culture and language across the globe, so if you’ve ever enjoyed a backpacking […]
Dubai has earned the reputation as the place to go for luxurious accommodation, superb shopping, and some of best beaches on the planet. It is also a paradise for foodies due to the impressive range of Dubai restaurants capable of providing a range of fine dining experience involving local and international cuisine – not to […]
The Caribbean is a celebrated destination in the travel media, as its tropical latitude combines with pure white sands, unreal blue waters that feel more like those of a bathtub than that of an ocean. Unfortunately, many of these destinations aren’t exactly affordable for the budget-minded backpacker. While price points tend to be high for […]
Even though South Africa is considered to be a developed country (the only one on the entire African continent), it is by far one of the cheapest first world nations on Earth. With a low cost of living relative to richer nations, and most other currencies in the world enjoying a favourable exchange rate to […]
If you ask most people where they dream of visiting in their lives, at least half will mention one or several American destinations. If you ask a child, they will more than likely mention Florida and Disney World!It’s not surprising then that more and more US destinations are becoming accessible, thanks to falling flight prices, […]
Eating while you’re traveling in Thailand doesn’t have to be restricted to just consuming Eastern versions of tried and true Western dishes. In fact, the cuisine of Thailand is home to countless delicious and incredible dishes that serve as paragons of Thailand’s home cuisine. In Thailand, the main aspect of its cooking focuses on the […]
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- 5 Great Bars in Cancun, Mexico December 20, 2013
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- The essential summer camp packing list October 12, 2018
- 5 Tips For How To Get Over Jet Lag October 10, 2018
- Can you drive from North America to South America? September 6, 2018
- Top 12 Things to Do in Salt Lake City August 18, 2018
- How to Rent a Car For Your Family Vacation June 5, 2018
- Joseph Black: I went through this article and even visited many ...
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...