Backpacking around the world can be the adventure of a lifetime for anyone that gives it a try. But doing it on the long-term inevitably leads to the pressing issue of financing, regardless of how much money you manage to save on the way. Although there is a small and privileged percentage of backpackers that […]
Archive | Travel Blog RSS feed for this section
Summer camp is a really fun place where you can make new friends and have all sorts of adventures. These memories stay with you for a really long time and with so much going on it is important to prepare properly. First of all, you have to make sure that you have a sturdy backpack […]
Jet lag can be a terrible thing and really impact how you feel and take a lot out of you for a number of days or even weeks in the worst cases. Here’s how to overcome it asap. 1. Get prepared at home before you leave If you are aware that you have a tendency to […]
The short answer: no. The longer and more accurate answer is: yes, but not all the way. Thanks to the Pan-American Highway, driving from North to South America is a much easier prospect than it was in the past. You can drive from Prudhoe Bay, Alaska to the tip of South America, almost 25,000 miles […]
Thinking of making a trip to Salt Lake City? If you have never been there, this article will give you some cool ideas on how to best spend your time in the capital of Mormon. Apart from mountains and deserts, there are many more places to visit and things to explore and enjoy in the […]
A dream vacation in a foreign country isn’t quite complete unless you can move around and see all the major tourist attractions. This is most commonly done with a rented car, especially if you are traveling with your spouse and children. Renting a car could be cheaper than booking a guided tour for three or […]
As Canada’s second largest province by size and biggest in population, any backpacking trip to this country ought to include Ontario. Home to the federal capital of Ottawa, the nation’s largest and most diverse city (Toronto), and an endless wilderness of lakes, rocks, and trees up north, you’ll find plenty of sights and adventure opportunities […]
Located in the hills of Western India between Goa and Kerala state, the district of Kodagu (better known as Coorg) has long been a holiday getaway for those from Bangalore. If you want to hang out with actual Indians instead of tourists, Coorg is the place to do it. Here’s what you can get up […]
Going on safari is an experience many backpackers yearn to have during a trip to Africa – until they look at the price tag. Yes, it’s true: many safaris, like treks to see the gorillas in the Bwindi Forest in the mountains of Uganda, can cost thousands of dollars. However, these are price points attached […]
Want to spend a month sampling the best snow resorts British Columbia has to offer? Check out the resorts listed below, and you’ll be sure to have a wild time with your mates in some of the most lit terrain on Earth. Whistler Blackcomb When it comes to snow resorts to visit when backpacking British […]
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- 5 Great Bars in Cancun, Mexico December 20, 2013
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- 4 ways you can earn money while backpacking November 25, 2018
- The essential summer camp packing list October 12, 2018
- 5 Tips For How To Get Over Jet Lag October 10, 2018
- Can you drive from North America to South America? September 6, 2018
- Top 12 Things to Do in Salt Lake City August 18, 2018
- Joseph Black: I went through this article and even visited many ...
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...