Located in the hills of Western India between Goa and Kerala state, the district of Kodagu (better known as Coorg) has long been a holiday getaway for those from Bangalore. If you want to hang out with actual Indians instead of tourists, Coorg is the place to do it. Here’s what you can get up […]
Archive | Travel Blog RSS feed for this section
Going on safari is an experience many backpackers yearn to have during a trip to Africa – until they look at the price tag. Yes, it’s true: many safaris, like treks to see the gorillas in the Bwindi Forest in the mountains of Uganda, can cost thousands of dollars. However, these are price points attached […]
Want to spend a month sampling the best snow resorts British Columbia has to offer? Check out the resorts listed below, and you’ll be sure to have a wild time with your mates in some of the most lit terrain on Earth. Whistler Blackcomb When it comes to snow resorts to visit when backpacking British […]
The Australian continent remains one of the most favoured places for action and adventure-loving vacationers. There are just so many places to explore and sights to see, you could spend months in Australia and still have enough things to enjoy. Tourists who visit Australia for extended trips love to go camping. It can definitely be […]
The Australian Outback is one of Australia’s most talked about regions. A large region of arid wilderness a world away from the day-to-day concerns of modern civilization, it is home to austere natural scenery, rugged individualists, and some of this nation’s most unique wildlife. Planning on a trip to Australia’s Great Red Centre? Below, we’ll […]
Cities are some of the most vibrant and exciting places to live. They are also one of the most stressful. From overcrowding to the cost of living itself, every city dweller has firsthand knowledge of the struggle. There is also traffic. Cities are also synonymous with lots of traffic and a less-than stress-free transportation experience. […]
Of all backpacker rites of passage, the Australian road trip ranks high on the list. A nation of 24 million people spread thinly across a continental land mass, many of its coolest attractions require a private vehicle to visit. However, many shy away from hitting Oz’s highways and byways due to uncertainties surrounding the whole […]
Feeling glum because the summer hols are a dim and distant memory and next summer is, well it’s a year away? The solution is simple: get a group of mates together, book some cheap flights and take some time out in Europe. Do your homework and it doesn’t have to be expensive, so here’s three […]
The Italian capital of Rome is a city known for its rich tradition and deep culture. It’s because of these qualities that so many eager tourists visit the city each year, with some landmarks bringing in over 4,000,000 visitors per annum. Due to its status as one of the most historic cities in the world, […]
Of all the corners of the world, Asia is perhaps the most intriguing. Home to architecture, religions, and philosophies which depart considerably from the rest of the world, its nations has captivated travellers for generations. While there is a long list of intriguing countries to visit, one stand out above the rest. If you are […]
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- 5 Great Bars in Cancun, Mexico December 20, 2013
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- When Is The Best Time To Visit Peru? | Complete Guide February 20, 2019
- 10 best things to do in El Paso, Texas January 21, 2019
- 3 Australian day trips that should be on your bucket list January 17, 2019
- 4 ways you can earn money while backpacking November 25, 2018
- The essential summer camp packing list October 12, 2018
- Joseph Black: I went through this article and even visited many ...
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...