Out of all the cities in the world, there are few that have the universal appeal that Paris does. However, with this demand comes high prices, making The City of Lights a challenging place for travelers on a strict budget. Therefore, it is vital to be vigilant when searching for the best value accommodations in […]
Tag Archives | Hostels
Of all the destinations in Italy, none quite have a sense of style in the same way than Milan does. From its world famous cathedrals to its abundant museums and storied cultural institutions (like the vaunted La Scala Opera House), the Italian ideal of La Vita Bella is well represented here. However, all this glamor […]
It’s common for young adults and backpackers to stay at hostels where travelling to, in, or around Europe. A hostel is a place to rent that will provide a bed, shower, and often a meal for a night, a week, and sometimes longer. They’re a lot less expensive than a hotel because they’re usually shared […]
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- 5 Great Bars in Cancun, Mexico December 20, 2013
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- Can you drive from North America to South America? September 6, 2018
- Top 12 Things to Do in Salt Lake City August 18, 2018
- How to Rent a Car For Your Family Vacation June 5, 2018
- Travelling Ontario on a budget in 2018: our best tips May 18, 2018
- Best things to do on a trip to Coorg India May 11, 2018
- Joseph Black: I went through this article and even visited many ...
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...