Our daily lives can get stressful at times. This is to be expected, as those who hope to achieve big things in life need to take on responsibilities that can weigh on them at times. However, it is advisable to step away from the heat every so often to blow off the steam that has […]
Tag Archives | Holland
Heading to Holland soon, and want to book a cool place to stay? When you head to the Netherlands’ most famous city, knowing about the top hostels in Amsterdam before hand will give you a decided advantage over your competition… 1) Lucky Lake Hostel (open from late March to mid-September … check website for details) […]
Amsterdam can easily become confusing to tourists who are visiting for their first time. With a ring of canals that all look the same as each other and a flat horizon that can make it difficult to see landmarks, it is all too easy to understand why you can get lost in the city. Another […]
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- 5 Great Bars in Cancun, Mexico December 20, 2013
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- 3 Australian day trips that should be on your bucket list January 17, 2019
- 4 ways you can earn money while backpacking November 25, 2018
- The essential summer camp packing list October 12, 2018
- 5 Tips For How To Get Over Jet Lag October 10, 2018
- Can you drive from North America to South America? September 6, 2018
- Joseph Black: I went through this article and even visited many ...
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...