Located in the hills of Western India between Goa and Kerala state, the district of Kodagu (better known as Coorg) has long been a holiday getaway for those from Bangalore. If you want to hang out with actual Indians instead of tourists, Coorg is the place to do it. Here’s what you can get up […]
Tag Archives | Asia
Of all the corners of the world, Asia is perhaps the most intriguing. Home to architecture, religions, and philosophies which depart considerably from the rest of the world, its nations has captivated travellers for generations. While there is a long list of intriguing countries to visit, one stand out above the rest. If you are […]
Travel is a beautiful thing that everyone should get a chance to experience at some point in their lives. Unfortunately, most travel companies are geared towards the needs of couples and groups, leaving singles at a disadvantage. A classic example of this are the hated supplemental fees that solo travelers are forced to pay, as […]
Heading to India this winter? If so, you’ll likely pass through Mumbai at some point. Want to make the most of your time in this bustling city? This guide will tell you everything you need to know to get the most out of this place without spending too much money. Transportation There are a number […]
Photo by CC user Prayudi Setiadharma on Wikimedia Commons Bali and Lombok may be great places to travel in Indonesia, but they have been so overdone that many travelers are actively looking for a more authentic experience in this country. If you crave the latter, spend some time in a city that many local Indonesians travel […]
All those who are wishing to touch something ancient and unexplored should travel to Istanbul. Few people today would be surprised by a trip to this city. But the reason for such a perception is simple – many think Istanbul is another resort with many shops, hotels and beaches. But Istanbul was founded 25 centuries […]
Does your adventure in China include a visit to Shanghai. It likely does, so if you want to make the most of your time here, be sure not to miss any of the following activities and attractions… 1) Explore the Bund Contrasting with the super modern skyscrapers across the Hunagpu River is The Bund, […]
Does your round the world itinerary include a stop in South Asia? These backpacker favorites in India will make sure that your trip to the Indian Subcontinent is an exciting one. 1) The backwaters of Kerala Much of India has urbanized over the past few generations, a fact that has contributed to this country’s dusty […]
Getting sick of the heat in Southeast Asia? Unlike Latin America, there are precious few places in this region to escape it … unless you are traveling in Malaysia. The high hills of the interior of the Peninsular part of the country provide an opportunity for some badly needed relief, and if you want to […]
While many skip Malaysia out of a mistaken belief that costs here are way too high to make it a budget travel destination, those that have gone anyway have found a nation overflowing in food that is as delicious as it is affordable. Backpacking in Kuala Lumpur is an endeavor that rewards those that enjoy […]
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- 5 Great Bars in Cancun, Mexico December 20, 2013
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- The essential summer camp packing list October 12, 2018
- 5 Tips For How To Get Over Jet Lag October 10, 2018
- Can you drive from North America to South America? September 6, 2018
- Top 12 Things to Do in Salt Lake City August 18, 2018
- How to Rent a Car For Your Family Vacation June 5, 2018
- Joseph Black: I went through this article and even visited many ...
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...