Europe is a visually stunning destination as a whole with endless culture and history at every corner. That said, some driving roads are simply better than others and the nice people at Yourparkingspace have been kind enough to enter most of them into the comprehensive infographic below. We realize most people won’t be renting a […]
Archive | Travel Blog RSS feed for this section
Want your summer holiday to be filled with sunshine and culture? Both of these objectives can be fulfilled by planning a backpacking trip to a Mediterranean country. Home to some of the best weather, beaches, and examples of ancient civilizations in the world, there is no shortage of things to see and do in these […]
It is undeniable Europe is most popular during summer, as it is when temperatures rise and festivals are in full swing. However, this means big crowds, especially when you consider everyone on the continent and those from America and Asia are all on holiday. Those touring the continent in autumn will have a better experience, […]
Our daily lives can get stressful at times. This is to be expected, as those who hope to achieve big things in life need to take on responsibilities that can weigh on them at times. However, it is advisable to step away from the heat every so often to blow off the steam that has […]
A short distance from London, the delightful countryside in Somerset is the perfect place to unwind and relax from life in the big city. While you might be tempted to default to reserve a bunch of dorm beds in a hostel like you usually do, get your friends to pitch in to rent a holiday […]
Travel is a beautiful thing that everyone should get a chance to experience at some point in their lives. Unfortunately, most travel companies are geared towards the needs of couples and groups, leaving singles at a disadvantage. A classic example of this are the hated supplemental fees that solo travelers are forced to pay, as […]
As summer approaches, most are quickly bringing their holiday plans to completion. Some are heading to Blackpool. Others are headed for the Lake District. However, you have your sights dead set on Cornwall. As the most southerly part of Britain, June ’til August is a delightful time of year there. One of the toughest parts […]
Planning a trip to Florida this summer? There are many things to see and do that will make a holiday truly memorable. Below, we’ll go over a few items that you can include on a travel itinerary here. 1) Visit a theme park in Orlando While it might seem like something only young families with […]
One of the countless benefits of traveling as often as I do is that your journeys will inevitably take you off the beaten path. A person can only visit generic tourist destinations so many times before they want to go on a bit of an adventure and see what the locals see. Whenever someone asks […]
Travelling with high cholesterol can be a scary prospect, and it doesn’t help that insurance companies are quick to charge you more or refuse insurance for this existing health condition. As unpleasant as it can be, it is not impossible to travel comfortably if you have high cholesterol, and you can certainly go about your […]
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- A Stone’s Throw From Stonehenge Lies A Massive New Mystery October 8, 2015
- Amazing Driving Roads in Europe August 21, 2017
- Great places to backpack in the Mediterranean August 13, 2017
- Amazing ways to experience Europe in autumn August 13, 2017
- Cruises to Europe you’ll sure to love August 12, 2017
- Making the most of a holiday in Somerset August 12, 2017
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...