Australia is a melting pot for some of the most diverse fauna and flora in the world. The country offers a multitude of scenic possibilities from the oceanic Great Barrier Reef, to the starkly beautiful Great Victoria Desert. It should come as no surprise, as a result, that Australia offers a plethora of picturesque day […]
Tag Archives | museums
While Western Europe can be a pricey place, you shouldn’t let that fact stop you from exploring major world nations such as Spain. One of the world’s biggest colonial powers in centuries past, this nation on the Iberian Peninsula has spread its culture and language across the globe, so if you’ve ever enjoyed a backpacking […]
As winter’s death grip on the Northern Hemisphere finally begins to slip away, the time for planning summer adventures to points abroad is upon us. With a summer filled with wanderings along the coastline of Spain on the brain, the gargantuan task of plotting out a tentative itinerary is a task that you need to […]
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- 5 Great Bars in Cancun, Mexico December 20, 2013
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- When Is The Best Time To Visit Peru? | Complete Guide February 20, 2019
- 10 best things to do in El Paso, Texas January 21, 2019
- 3 Australian day trips that should be on your bucket list January 17, 2019
- 4 ways you can earn money while backpacking November 25, 2018
- The essential summer camp packing list October 12, 2018
- Joseph Black: I went through this article and even visited many ...
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...