Feeling glum because the summer hols are a dim and distant memory and next summer is, well it’s a year away? The solution is simple: get a group of mates together, book some cheap flights and take some time out in Europe. Do your homework and it doesn’t have to be expensive, so here’s three […]
Tag Archives | Europe
Looking to get away from the mundane routines of your everyday life? Unless you are new to this, chances are you’ve done the hotspots before. The Lake District, Peak District, Cornwall, the Cotswolds – been there, done that. If you are looking for a fresh place to go to relax and unwind, may we suggest […]
Back home saving up for the next trip, and getting a little anxious to travel? We understand the feeling – travel is a healthy addiction that needs to be managed effectively if you want to function normally. If you have several hundred quid to spare, why not try a short cruise as a way to both satisfy […]
Want your summer holiday to be filled with sunshine and culture? Both of these objectives can be fulfilled by planning a backpacking trip to a Mediterranean country. Home to some of the best weather, beaches, and examples of ancient civilizations in the world, there is no shortage of things to see and do in these […]
It is undeniable Europe is most popular during summer, as it is when temperatures rise and festivals are in full swing. However, this means big crowds, especially when you consider everyone on the continent and those from America and Asia are all on holiday. Those touring the continent in autumn will have a better experience, […]
Our daily lives can get stressful at times. This is to be expected, as those who hope to achieve big things in life need to take on responsibilities that can weigh on them at times. However, it is advisable to step away from the heat every so often to blow off the steam that has […]
A short distance from London, the delightful countryside in Somerset is the perfect place to unwind and relax from life in the big city. While you might be tempted to default to reserve a bunch of dorm beds in a hostel like you usually do, get your friends to pitch in to rent a holiday […]
As summer approaches, most are quickly bringing their holiday plans to completion. Some are heading to Blackpool. Others are headed for the Lake District. However, you have your sights dead set on Cornwall. As the most southerly part of Britain, June ’til August is a delightful time of year there. One of the toughest parts […]
If you are tired of spending your family vacation waiting in queues, listening to your children whine about the queues, or doing the same boring activities, then this is the year to try something new. Do a bit of research and try something new that will revive your family vacation. Consider these alternatives. Explore Cornwall […]
Italy is a fabulous country to visit and there are so many things to do and see there. Here are 5 of the best places to visit in Italy. Venice The romantic city of Venice is in the northeastern part of Italy and it is known for its canals and mesmerizing bridges. Be sure to […]
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- 5 Great Bars in Cancun, Mexico December 20, 2013
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- The essential summer camp packing list October 12, 2018
- 5 Tips For How To Get Over Jet Lag October 10, 2018
- Can you drive from North America to South America? September 6, 2018
- Top 12 Things to Do in Salt Lake City August 18, 2018
- How to Rent a Car For Your Family Vacation June 5, 2018
- Joseph Black: I went through this article and even visited many ...
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...