Does your round the world itinerary include a stop in South Asia? These backpacker favorites in India will make sure that your trip to the Indian Subcontinent is an exciting one. 1) The backwaters of Kerala Much of India has urbanized over the past few generations, a fact that has contributed to this country’s dusty […]
Tag Archives | attractions
Ever look at Google Earth or an atlas of the world and wonder what was in the Azores, a mysterious archipelago of mid-Atlantic islands that stretch over 550 kilometres from west to east? This post will remove mystery from the equation by letting you the best things to do when discovering the Azores sounds like […]
Think France is too expensive for your travel budget? With a bit of creative planning, you can hash out an itinerary that will allow you to experience this country without going broke. With that in mind, this article will introduce you to three must see destinations in France that will amaze you, whilst going easy […]
In Spain, and heading to Valencia soon, or planning your route through the Iberian country and planning to hit up this dynamic city? We know that you need to stretch your Euro to the max, so when you do end up there, be sure to build your days around these attractions that will allow you […]
Those who have booked a trip to The Emerald Isle cannot afford to miss out on Dublin. This capital city is a vibrant one, filled with history which dates back over a thousand years. There are activities to keep any type of traveler busy, from learning about how Guinness is made to the exploring the […]
Heading to America’s biggest Caribbean possession this spring? Be in the know regarding the best that this island has to offer by checking out this brief backpacker’s guide to Puerto Rico. From where to stay, to what drink best defines this paradise, we cover all the bases below. There is lots to see and do […]
Want to travel to Southern California’s most chilled out city this summer, but are aghast upon hearing about the prices there? Despite what you might believe, it is possible to do San Diego on a budget. Here’s how to pull it off…! 1) Drop your rucksack at Point Loma Hostel San Diego may be purdy, […]
Want to include the Golden State on your itinerary, but concerned about the cost as a backpacker? While this definitely isn’t the cheapest spot in America, there is still plenty to do here for penny pinchers. This article will uncover the best things to do in California for the budget traveler, so don’t reroute your […]
Headed to Northern Thailand during your trip to Southeast Asia? If so, don’t leave one of the hippest mountain villages in the region off your itinerary, as the best attractions in Pai will make for some of the best memories on your journey… 1) Pai Canyon Particularly stunning at the height of dry season, Pai […]
With spring well underway, now is the time to plan your backpacking adventure in Europe for the upcoming summer. While some countries have been overdone, many others across the continent are hotter this year, and other simply endure the test of time due to their outstanding slate of attractions. While this is all well and […]
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- 5 Great Bars in Cancun, Mexico December 20, 2013
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- The essential summer camp packing list October 12, 2018
- 5 Tips For How To Get Over Jet Lag October 10, 2018
- Can you drive from North America to South America? September 6, 2018
- Top 12 Things to Do in Salt Lake City August 18, 2018
- How to Rent a Car For Your Family Vacation June 5, 2018
- Joseph Black: I went through this article and even visited many ...
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...