Every year a person gets at least one week of vacation. Do you have a vacation coming up and you want to try heading south for your time off? Have you thought about going someplace really exotic this year? Costa Rica just might be the ideal vacation destination for you this year. There are plenty […]
Archive | Travel Blog RSS feed for this section
The city of Vancouver is the second largest city in Canada after Toronto and is located on Canada’s West Coast. It is located in the province of British Columbia, popularly abbreviated B.C. This city is popular with tourists, both from Canada and from across the globe. In this great Canadian city, there are plenty of […]
It’s common for young adults and backpackers to stay at hostels where travelling to, in, or around Europe. A hostel is a place to rent that will provide a bed, shower, and often a meal for a night, a week, and sometimes longer. They’re a lot less expensive than a hotel because they’re usually shared […]
There is no other city like Berlin, Germany in the world for parties. They can go on for days or you can spend on full day at the party. Berlin is known as the best city for nightclubs in Europe, and other parts of the world. Many people choose to fly to Berlin to spend […]
In a cosmopolitan city like London which boasts of some of the finest restaurants, pubs and hotels not just in the UK or Europe but the world, it is fairly difficult to pick only 5 places to eat in London. There are hundreds of places where you could eat in London and satiate your taste […]
Is it time for your vacation, but you aren’t sure where to go? Do you have a stack of brochures of really great places to go, but you really haven’t made your mind up yet? Did you know that there is a beautiful country with stunning beaches that is the perfect place for your vacation? […]
Eating while you’re traveling in Thailand doesn’t have to be restricted to just consuming Eastern versions of tried and true Western dishes. In fact, the cuisine of Thailand is home to countless delicious and incredible dishes that serve as paragons of Thailand’s home cuisine. In Thailand, the main aspect of its cooking focuses on the […]
Welcome! This is our first post but definitely not the last, the goal of this blog is to discuss the wonderful world of backpacking and all the pleasures and pitfalls that are associated with it. Besides sharing stories from the road we’re also looking to educate and inspire you to do the same. Backpacking is […]
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- Beaches Worth Visiting in Mexico September 29, 2012
- Top 12 Things to Do in Salt Lake City August 18, 2018
- How to Rent a Car For Your Family Vacation June 5, 2018
- Travelling Ontario on a budget in 2018: our best tips May 18, 2018
- Best things to do on a trip to Coorg India May 11, 2018
- How to go gorilla trekking on a low budget in Bwindi Forest Uganda May 6, 2018
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...