The stressful environment characteristic of today’s urban living calls for a short holiday with family and friends. The truth is that going for a beach holiday is among the best ways you could spend your free time or time off of work. Not to mention, it offers a platform for bonding between friends, family or […]
Canada is home to some of the finest and most adventurous ski towns in the world. An amazingly intriguing aspect about places to go skiing in Canada is that some of the smaller hills and slopes also offer a breathtaking experience. While skiing may be conventionally associated with great altitude and long slopes, some smaller […]
Do you have vacation coming up? Do you want to go someplace exotic? Have you ever thought of going to another country? Spain is a beautiful country that is known for many things. From its bull fights to its midnight dining, a trip to Spain is one that you will never forget. While doing some […]
People make a bucket list of places they want to see before they die. If you decide to make a bucket list for yourself, then Portugal should be near the top of it. Portugal is a beautiful country by the sea, and if you have any vacation time coming up, should be where you should […]
The city of Vancouver is the second largest city in Canada after Toronto and is located on Canada’s West Coast. It is located in the province of British Columbia, popularly abbreviated B.C. This city is popular with tourists, both from Canada and from across the globe. In this great Canadian city, there are plenty of […]
It’s common for young adults and backpackers to stay at hostels where travelling to, in, or around Europe. A hostel is a place to rent that will provide a bed, shower, and often a meal for a night, a week, and sometimes longer. They’re a lot less expensive than a hotel because they’re usually shared […]
In a cosmopolitan city like London which boasts of some of the finest restaurants, pubs and hotels not just in the UK or Europe but the world, it is fairly difficult to pick only 5 places to eat in London. There are hundreds of places where you could eat in London and satiate your taste […]
Is it time for your vacation, but you aren’t sure where to go? Do you have a stack of brochures of really great places to go, but you really haven’t made your mind up yet? Did you know that there is a beautiful country with stunning beaches that is the perfect place for your vacation? […]
Eating while you’re traveling in Thailand doesn’t have to be restricted to just consuming Eastern versions of tried and true Western dishes. In fact, the cuisine of Thailand is home to countless delicious and incredible dishes that serve as paragons of Thailand’s home cuisine. In Thailand, the main aspect of its cooking focuses on the […]
Welcome! This is our first post but definitely not the last, the goal of this blog is to discuss the wonderful world of backpacking and all the pleasures and pitfalls that are associated with it. Besides sharing stories from the road we’re also looking to educate and inspire you to do the same. Backpacking is […]
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- 5 Great Bars in Cancun, Mexico December 20, 2013
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- When Is The Best Time To Visit Peru? | Complete Guide February 20, 2019
- 10 best things to do in El Paso, Texas January 21, 2019
- 3 Australian day trips that should be on your bucket list January 17, 2019
- 4 ways you can earn money while backpacking November 25, 2018
- The essential summer camp packing list October 12, 2018
- Joseph Black: I went through this article and even visited many ...
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...