The Australian continent remains one of the most favoured places for action and adventure-loving vacationers. There are just so many places to explore and sights to see, you could spend months in Australia and still have enough things to enjoy. Tourists who visit Australia for extended trips love to go camping. It can definitely be […]
Search results for "camping"
Thinking of making a trip to Salt Lake City? If you have never been there, this article will give you some cool ideas on how to best spend your time in the capital of Mormon. Apart from mountains and deserts, there are many more places to visit and things to explore and enjoy in the […]
As Canada’s second largest province by size and biggest in population, any backpacking trip to this country ought to include Ontario. Home to the federal capital of Ottawa, the nation’s largest and most diverse city (Toronto), and an endless wilderness of lakes, rocks, and trees up north, you’ll find plenty of sights and adventure opportunities […]
Of all backpacker rites of passage, the Australian road trip ranks high on the list. A nation of 24 million people spread thinly across a continental land mass, many of its coolest attractions require a private vehicle to visit. However, many shy away from hitting Oz’s highways and byways due to uncertainties surrounding the whole […]
Heading to Holland soon, and want to book a cool place to stay? When you head to the Netherlands’ most famous city, knowing about the top hostels in Amsterdam before hand will give you a decided advantage over your competition… 1) Lucky Lake Hostel (open from late March to mid-September … check website for details) […]
Heading to Europe this summer, and looking to discover its best national parks? This post will highlight four of our favorite natural reserves, from the wilds of Scandinavia to the arid heartland of Turkey… 1) Plitvice Lakes National Park Situated amongst the karst rich highlands of Central Croatia, Plitvice Lakes National Park is home to […]
by thehipmunk For visitors to the Pacific Northwest this fall, there is no shortage of activities in Seattle, the region’s largest and fastest-growing city. Baseball fans can check out a Mariners game, foodies can stroll around Pike Place Market for hours, and brave souls unafraid of heights can take in the unparalleled view from the […]
by thehipmunk In an age when much of human communication takes place in 140 characters or less, somehow the travel journal still persists. There are many wonderful reasons to catalogue a trip, from recording facts to sharing the experience with others, chronicling advice or travel tips from locals, quashing boredom in the airport or during solo meals, […]
With summer right around the corner, many families are planning their vacations. The beach has been overdone and international travel is expensive. How about taking your family on an excursion rife with history and breathtaking views… Yosemite National Park (California) Yosemite National Park was originally inhabited by the Ahwahneechee tribe, before the gold rush brought […]
Taking a road trip is one of the best ways to explore a new place. It gives you the flexibility to stop off and investigate remote places that catch your eye and spend as long as you need to truly get beneath a destination’s skin. This is particularly the case with some of the more […]
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- 5 Great Bars in Cancun, Mexico December 20, 2013
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- Can you drive from North America to South America? September 6, 2018
- Top 12 Things to Do in Salt Lake City August 18, 2018
- How to Rent a Car For Your Family Vacation June 5, 2018
- Travelling Ontario on a budget in 2018: our best tips May 18, 2018
- Best things to do on a trip to Coorg India May 11, 2018
- Joseph Black: I went through this article and even visited many ...
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...