The Australian continent remains one of the most favoured places for action and adventure-loving vacationers. There are just so many places to explore and sights to see, you could spend months in Australia and still have enough things to enjoy. Tourists who visit Australia for extended trips love to go camping. It can definitely be […]
Search results for "camping"
Thinking of making a trip to Salt Lake City? If you have never been there, this article will give you some cool ideas on how to best spend your time in the capital of Mormon. Apart from mountains and deserts, there are many more places to visit and things to explore and enjoy in the […]
As Canada’s second largest province by size and biggest in population, any backpacking trip to this country ought to include Ontario. Home to the federal capital of Ottawa, the nation’s largest and most diverse city (Toronto), and an endless wilderness of lakes, rocks, and trees up north, you’ll find plenty of sights and adventure opportunities […]
Of all backpacker rites of passage, the Australian road trip ranks high on the list. A nation of 24 million people spread thinly across a continental land mass, many of its coolest attractions require a private vehicle to visit. However, many shy away from hitting Oz’s highways and byways due to uncertainties surrounding the whole […]
Heading to Holland soon, and want to book a cool place to stay? When you head to the Netherlands’ most famous city, knowing about the top hostels in Amsterdam before hand will give you a decided advantage over your competition… 1) Lucky Lake Hostel (open from late March to mid-September … check website for details) […]
Heading to Europe this summer, and looking to discover its best national parks? This post will highlight four of our favorite natural reserves, from the wilds of Scandinavia to the arid heartland of Turkey… 1) Plitvice Lakes National Park Situated amongst the karst rich highlands of Central Croatia, Plitvice Lakes National Park is home to […]
With summer right around the corner, many families are planning their vacations. The beach has been overdone and international travel is expensive. How about taking your family on an excursion rife with history and breathtaking views… Yosemite National Park (California) Yosemite National Park was originally inhabited by the Ahwahneechee tribe, before the gold rush brought […]
Taking a road trip is one of the best ways to explore a new place. It gives you the flexibility to stop off and investigate remote places that catch your eye and spend as long as you need to truly get beneath a destination’s skin. This is particularly the case with some of the more […]
At the end of August every year, thousands of surfers and spectators head for Virginia Beach for an extraordinary surfing competition. The East Coast Surfing Championships attract leading amateur surfers, aiming to win titles and a significant amount of prize money. In recent years, professional surfers have also started to attend an event that continues […]
There are some things all backpackers have in common. They all have a backpack, for one. And they all need backpacker travel insurance, for another. But other than that, there is a huge variety of travelling characters, and so many different ways to explore the world through backpacking. If you’re considering a backpacking trip, you […]
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- 5 Great Bars in Cancun, Mexico December 20, 2013
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- 3 Australian day trips that should be on your bucket list January 17, 2019
- 4 ways you can earn money while backpacking November 25, 2018
- The essential summer camp packing list October 12, 2018
- 5 Tips For How To Get Over Jet Lag October 10, 2018
- Can you drive from North America to South America? September 6, 2018
- Joseph Black: I went through this article and even visited many ...
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...