Italy is a fabulous country to visit and there are so many things to do and see there. Here are 5 of the best places to visit in Italy. Venice The romantic city of Venice is in the northeastern part of Italy and it is known for its canals and mesmerizing bridges. Be sure to […]
Tag Archives | Venice
Not all backpackers out there are young singles; indeed, there are recently married couples that also choose to travel the world on a budget, and while they too take pleasure in experiencing the best it has to offer without spending too much money, some destinations deserve to have the purse string loosened. If you are […]
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- A Stone’s Throw From Stonehenge Lies A Massive New Mystery October 8, 2015
- Amazing Driving Roads in Europe August 21, 2017
- Great places to backpack in the Mediterranean August 13, 2017
- Amazing ways to experience Europe in autumn August 13, 2017
- Cruises to Europe you’ll sure to love August 12, 2017
- Making the most of a holiday in Somerset August 12, 2017
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...