A short distance from London, the delightful countryside in Somerset is the perfect place to unwind and relax from life in the big city. While you might be tempted to default to reserve a bunch of dorm beds in a hostel like you usually do, get your friends to pitch in to rent a holiday […]
Tag Archives | UK
If you are tired of spending your family vacation waiting in queues, listening to your children whine about the queues, or doing the same boring activities, then this is the year to try something new. Do a bit of research and try something new that will revive your family vacation. Consider these alternatives. Explore Cornwall […]
Seeking some ideal hubs for a European traveling adventure? The following ports of entry make great spots to begin your Euro Trip later this year. Let’s check out our favorites below… 1) London, England Looking to take in the British Isles, France and the Low Countries in one fell swoop? Start by flying into London […]
When people think of the United Kingdom, their thoughts tend to focus on their human history, full of castles, Knights of the Round Table and literary giants. Aside from Scotland perhaps, most travelers don’t perceive the British Isles as a place for hiking and outdoor adventure. They couldn’t be more wrong. From Land’s End in […]
The West Country area of England is known for being close to the sea. However, the best way to enjoy this area of the country is to tour it by car. The roads will lead tourists on an impressive journey through meadows, fruit orchards, and quaint little villages. For anyone that wants to get away […]
Manchester is one of the UK’s most exciting cities. Not only is the city knee-deep in rich and diverse history but it is fast becoming one of the hotspots of contemporary culture. As such, there is no shortage of things to do in Manchester if you’re visiting – from the wealth of galleries to the […]
London has a wealth of history to be explored and you can do this through the many museums and attractions which are available across the city. Here are just a few of the recommended places to visit for those who want to learn about the great city and everything behind it! The Tower of London […]
A low-down on markets, pop-ups and exciting events programmed for this festive period in the capital As October draws to a close and we can safely say that the nights are most definitely drawing in, thoughts inevitably turn to Christmas – the one shining (very shiny!) beacon of holiday mirth in what is often a […]
In a cosmopolitan city like London which boasts of some of the finest restaurants, pubs and hotels not just in the UK or Europe but the world, it is fairly difficult to pick only 5 places to eat in London. There are hundreds of places where you could eat in London and satiate your taste […]
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- A Stone’s Throw From Stonehenge Lies A Massive New Mystery October 8, 2015
- A Brief Guide to Eid-ul-Adha August 26, 2017
- Amazing Driving Roads in Europe August 21, 2017
- Great places to backpack in the Mediterranean August 13, 2017
- Amazing ways to experience Europe in autumn August 13, 2017
- Cruises to Europe you’ll be sure to love August 12, 2017
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...