All those who are wishing to touch something ancient and unexplored should travel to Istanbul. Few people today would be surprised by a trip to this city. But the reason for such a perception is simple – many think Istanbul is another resort with many shops, hotels and beaches. But Istanbul was founded 25 centuries […]
Tag Archives | Turkey
Looking to discover Europe’s most exotic capital. This backpacker’s guide to Istanbul will introduce you to the megalopolis that serves as the bridge between Europe and Asia, and all the attractions that are contained within… 1) Hagia Sophia Widely considered to be Istanbul’s most significant religious landmark, the Hagia Sophia dates back to the 6th […]
With spring well underway, now is the time to plan your backpacking adventure in Europe for the upcoming summer. While some countries have been overdone, many others across the continent are hotter this year, and other simply endure the test of time due to their outstanding slate of attractions. While this is all well and […]
You may have seen our recent piece about decadent backpacking destinations across Barcelona. It may sound like some people’s idea of fun, but the decadent isn’t always the easiest option. If you’re on a budget, there are still plenty of places to visit around the world that are both purse-friendly and unforgettable. Pokhara, Nepal Undoubtedly the cheapest […]
There are many places to party around the world. If you are a worldwide party-goer, than visiting Turkey is a must during your travels. Turkey is unlike any other country in the world. Here, visitors can enjoy the unique party scene along with the vast history of the area and the beautiful scenery. These top […]
Europe is packed with a wonderful range of holiday options. From the bright lights of Paris and the rugged peaks of the Italian Alps, to beach-side Menorca vacations and days spent exploring the volcanic landscape of Lanzarote – today’s holidaymakers are a lucky bunch. While we’re discussing Turkey, we certainly can’t forget about Kalkan either which is […]
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- A definitive guide to outlets around the world and how to use adapters without frying your electronics September 11, 2015
- Indulging in affordable luxury in the Turks and Caicos March 10, 2017
- Here are Some Alternative Family Trips to Try this Summer February 28, 2017
- 5 of the Best Places to Visit in Italy February 28, 2017
- Why 2017 is a great year to explore Canada January 20, 2017
- Doing America on a backpacker budget: our top highlights January 13, 2017
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...