People travel for all kinds of different reasons, but for those who love major sporting events, there are certain events around the world that are bucket list items. To some extent, the items are on your own travel list will depend on which, if any, sports you have an interest in. But generally speaking, there […]
Tag Archives | Travel
Today we have a great infographic which will explain some of the best apps to use for traveling. Technology has changed the way we live and with a little knowledge, you can use apps such as those stated below to really increase your travel experience as well. There are countless apps out there to help […]
Because the Australian summer lasts from December to February it means the UK winter is the perfect time to travel Down Under. With sunny temperatures, packed beaches and a whole host of attractions to take pleasure in there is something for everyone to enjoy in Australia. Although travel and accommodation may be more expensive in […]
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Three Terrific Ski Hotels In Fernie, British Columbia December 22, 2014
- Top hostels in Lisbon November 27, 2015
- Backpacker favorites in India November 26, 2015
- Doing the Cameron Highlands on a budget November 21, 2015
- International Beer Day: When and Where to Get Your Fill November 20, 2015
- Top hostels in California November 16, 2015
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...