There are many beautiful beaches in the countries of Africa, but some are not seen on any travel brochure. They are in remote places that would not be accessible to any tourist. There are still some great beaches in the more tourist side of Africa. Mnemba Island of Zanzibar is private and located in the […]
Tag Archives | Tanzania
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- A Stone’s Throw From Stonehenge Lies A Massive New Mystery October 8, 2015
- Amazing Driving Roads in Europe August 21, 2017
- Great places to backpack in the Mediterranean August 13, 2017
- Amazing ways to experience Europe in autumn August 13, 2017
- Cruises to Europe you’ll sure to love August 12, 2017
- Making the most of a holiday in Somerset August 12, 2017
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...
activities Africa Asia attractions Australia Beaches Canada Canary Islands caribbean China England Europe featured Florida Food France Germany hiking history Hostels hotels India Ireland Italy London Mexico national parks nightlife North America outdoors restaurants save money South America Southeast Asia Spain sports Tenerife Thailand Travel travel tips Trekking Turkey UK United Kingdom USA