Looking to make the most of your time in South America’s cheapest country? This backpacker’s guide to Ecuador will fill you in on the best way to make the most of your time in this value-packed nation. 1) See the Galapagos Islands Yes, it’s obscenely popular. Yeah, it’s expensive as heck. But the hype and […]
Tag Archives | sports
Want to take your hikes to the next level? There are many via ferrata routes that allow you to scale mountains that casual scramblers won’t be able to tackle on their own. Here are four of the world’s craziest… 1) The Dolomites, Italy If there is only one via ferrata route you do in the […]
Looking for some epic ski touring routes in the Alps this winter? Hitting any of the following will grant you an experience that will make any in-bounds ski resort feel too vanilla for you to ever take them seriously again. Let’s get into the details below… 1) Italian Dolomites Circuit Looking to get into ski […]
Want to travel to Southern California’s most chilled out city this summer, but are aghast upon hearing about the prices there? Despite what you might believe, it is possible to do San Diego on a budget. Here’s how to pull it off…! 1) Drop your rucksack at Point Loma Hostel San Diego may be purdy, […]
When traveling in the United Kingdom as a sports fan, there is much to take in and experience, as this nation is home to many of the world’s finest athletic traditions. From exciting equestrian races, to thrilling action in the most elite football leagues in the world, the best live sport experiences in the United […]
The Caribbean is a celebrated destination in the travel media, as its tropical latitude combines with pure white sands, unreal blue waters that feel more like those of a bathtub than that of an ocean. Unfortunately, many of these destinations aren’t exactly affordable for the budget-minded backpacker. While price points tend to be high for […]
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- A Stone’s Throw From Stonehenge Lies A Massive New Mystery October 8, 2015
- A Brief Guide to Eid-ul-Adha August 26, 2017
- Amazing Driving Roads in Europe August 21, 2017
- Great places to backpack in the Mediterranean August 13, 2017
- Amazing ways to experience Europe in autumn August 13, 2017
- Cruises to Europe you’ll be sure to love August 12, 2017
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...