While many skip Malaysia out of a mistaken belief that costs here are way too high to make it a budget travel destination, those that have gone anyway have found a nation overflowing in food that is as delicious as it is affordable. Backpacking in Kuala Lumpur is an endeavor that rewards those that enjoy […]
Tag Archives | Southeast Asia
Heading to Thailand this upcoming high season as part of your impending tour around the globe? Be sure to hang out for a long while in the north, as costs there are considerably cheaper than in Bangkok or in the south. If you’re looking to save your travel money for more expensive destinations on your […]
Looking to do a spot of Thai island hopping in the Andaman Sea soon? These pearls will give you a trip that will save a special place in your heart for the nation of Thailand until the day you die… 1) Ko Lipe While the popularity of this island has definitely increased over the past […]
Headed to Northern Thailand during your trip to Southeast Asia? If so, don’t leave one of the hippest mountain villages in the region off your itinerary, as the best attractions in Pai will make for some of the best memories on your journey… 1) Pai Canyon Particularly stunning at the height of dry season, Pai […]
Travel in Southeast Asia can be a glamorous affair, but after a while, the road and an endless stream of budget digs can take their toll on your psyche. Every once in a while, you need to splurge to recharge your batteries so you can keep your flame of passion for travel alive. Seeing how […]
Are you going on a vacation to the “Land Down Under” and South East Asia? Then, you sure are in for a lovely treat. From the visually appealing fabled temples of Cambodia to the dazzling diverse landscapes of Australia, the Asia-Pacific region is blessed with a marvelous array of archaeological sites and natural treasures that […]
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- A Stone’s Throw From Stonehenge Lies A Massive New Mystery October 8, 2015
- A Brief Guide to Eid-ul-Adha August 26, 2017
- Amazing Driving Roads in Europe August 21, 2017
- Great places to backpack in the Mediterranean August 13, 2017
- Amazing ways to experience Europe in autumn August 13, 2017
- Cruises to Europe you’ll be sure to love August 12, 2017
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...