Looking to make the most of your time in South America’s cheapest country? This backpacker’s guide to Ecuador will fill you in on the best way to make the most of your time in this value-packed nation. 1) See the Galapagos Islands Yes, it’s obscenely popular. Yeah, it’s expensive as heck. But the hype and […]
Tag Archives | South America
Heading to the Latin portion of the Americas, and looking for a way to stay fit, and discover natural wonders and remains of old human civilizations? Hike these trails in South America in 2016, and you will find a way to make the most of your travels this year. 1) Inca Trail, Peru This one […]
Want to explore the most essential attractions in Bogota? This article will highlight four points of interest you won’t want to miss. 1) Gold Museum Despite the inequality that makes it hard to conceive this concept in your mind, Colombia is a wealthy country, and it has been for centuries. A couple hours spent poking […]
Want to take your hikes to the next level? There are many via ferrata routes that allow you to scale mountains that casual scramblers won’t be able to tackle on their own. Here are four of the world’s craziest… 1) The Dolomites, Italy If there is only one via ferrata route you do in the […]
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- The Four Best Day Trips for Fall Visitors to Seattle October 14, 2015
- Going Camping in Australia? Avoid These Mistakes November 13, 2017
- Into the Australian Outback: Adventuring in Australia’s Wild Interior November 7, 2017
- Why Every City Dweller Should Own A Hybrid Bike October 26, 2017
- Touring Australia by campervan? Keep these tips in mind… October 25, 2017
- 3 Winter Destinations to Visit With Friends in Europe October 23, 2017
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...