Want to spend a month sampling the best snow resorts British Columbia has to offer? Check out the resorts listed below, and you’ll be sure to have a wild time with your mates in some of the most lit terrain on Earth. Whistler Blackcomb When it comes to snow resorts to visit when backpacking British […]
Tag Archives | snowboarding
While resorts like Whistler/Blackcomb attract the lion’s share of attention of foreign snow tourists visiting British Columbia, there is so much more to this mountainous and powder-wealthy province than the aforementioned resort. In the interior, there are many hills that will keep skiers and riders busy for many weeks at a time. Ranking among the […]
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- 3 must see destinations in France for the budget traveler November 6, 2015
- Travelling Ontario on a budget in 2018: our best tips February 20, 2018
- Best things to do on a trip to Coorg India January 9, 2018
- How to go gorilla trekking on a low budget in Bwindi Forest Uganda December 31, 2017
- Snow resorts to visit when backpacking British Columbia December 20, 2017
- Going Camping in Australia? Avoid These Mistakes November 13, 2017
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...