Want to spend a month sampling the best snow resorts British Columbia has to offer? Check out the resorts listed below, and you’ll be sure to have a wild time with your mates in some of the most lit terrain on Earth. Whistler Blackcomb When it comes to snow resorts to visit when backpacking British […]
Tag Archives | Skiing
Looking for some epic ski touring routes in the Alps this winter? Hitting any of the following will grant you an experience that will make any in-bounds ski resort feel too vanilla for you to ever take them seriously again. Let’s get into the details below… 1) Italian Dolomites Circuit Looking to get into ski […]
While resorts like Whistler/Blackcomb attract the lion’s share of attention of foreign snow tourists visiting British Columbia, there is so much more to this mountainous and powder-wealthy province than the aforementioned resort. In the interior, there are many hills that will keep skiers and riders busy for many weeks at a time. Ranking among the […]
Canada is home to some of the finest and most adventurous ski towns in the world. An amazingly intriguing aspect about places to go skiing in Canada is that some of the smaller hills and slopes also offer a breathtaking experience. While skiing may be conventionally associated with great altitude and long slopes, some smaller […]
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- Best rooftop bars around the world November 10, 2015
- How to Rent a Car For Your Family Vacation June 5, 2018
- Travelling Ontario on a budget in 2018: our best tips May 18, 2018
- Best things to do on a trip to Coorg India May 11, 2018
- How to go gorilla trekking on a low budget in Bwindi Forest Uganda May 6, 2018
- Snow resorts to visit when backpacking British Columbia May 2, 2018
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...