Often as backpackers, we take pride in stretching a dollar as far as we can without tearing it in half. If there’s a questionable rickety hostel near a bus station on a poorly lit street, we’ll strongly consider staying there. It is sacrifices like this and others that add up to extra weeks or even [...]
Tag Archives | restaurants
Posted on September 3, 2014 in Travel Blog
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- Saving Tips for Backpackers August 18, 2013
- Some of the Great Food in the Florida Keys October 16, 2013
- The Best Budget Backpacking Destinations September 5, 2014
- Taking A Backpacking Break: Decadent Things To Do In Barcelona September 3, 2014
- Why Dubai is One the Best Tourist Spots for Food Lovers August 28, 2014
- How To Book Catered Ski Chalets In France August 26, 2014
- 9 Native American Sites To See This Summer June 29, 2014
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...
Africa Asia Australia Bahamas Barbados Barcelona Beaches biking Canada Canary Islands caribbean cheap flights China Dubai England Europe featured Florida Food France Germany Greece hotels India Ireland Italy London Madrid Mexico Miami Morocco New York City New Zealand Nicaragua nightlife Puerto Rico Spain Tenerife Thailand Travel Trekking Turkey UK United Kingdom USA