Often as backpackers, we take pride in stretching a dollar as far as we can without tearing it in half. If there’s a questionable rickety hostel near a bus station on a poorly lit street, we’ll strongly consider staying there. It is sacrifices like this and others that add up to extra weeks or even [...]
Tag Archives | restaurants
Posted on September 3, 2014 in Travel Blog
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- 5 Sights to See in Dubai November 1, 2013
- 3 Street Food Meccas In Southeast Asia October 30, 2013
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Making The Most Of A Trip Around South East Asia And Australia September 29, 2014
- The Ultimate Golf Holiday In Cyprus September 28, 2014
- The Best Budget Backpacking Destinations September 5, 2014
- Taking A Backpacking Break: Decadent Things To Do In Barcelona September 3, 2014
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...
Africa Asia Australia Bahamas Bali Barbados Barcelona Beaches Canada Canary Islands caribbean China Dubai England Europe featured Florida Food France Germany Greece history hotels India Ireland Italy London Madrid Mexico Miami Morocco New York City New Zealand Nicaragua nightlife Puerto Rico Spain Tenerife Thailand Travel Trekking Turkey UK United Kingdom USA