Often as backpackers, we take pride in stretching a dollar as far as we can without tearing it in half. If there’s a questionable rickety hostel near a bus station on a poorly lit street, we’ll strongly consider staying there. It is sacrifices like this and others that add up to extra weeks or even […]
Tag Archives | restaurants
Posted on September 3, 2014 in Travel Blog
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- A Travel Guide to New Zealand December 16, 2013
- Best value accommodations in Bangkok March 2, 2015
- Best Value Hotels in Playa Del Carmen January 30, 2015
- Where to buy an international holiday home January 2, 2015
- Three Terrific Ski Hotels In Fernie, British Columbia December 22, 2014
- Hike Jamaica’s Blue Mountains Because They’re Beautiful December 14, 2014
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...
Africa Asia Australia Bahamas Bali Barbados Barcelona Beaches Berlin Canada Canary Islands caribbean China England Europe featured Florida Food France Germany Greece history hotels India Ireland Italy London Madrid Mexico Miami Morocco New York City New Zealand nightlife ruins Skiing Spain Tenerife Thailand Travel Trekking Turkey UK United Kingdom USA