Want to travel to Southern California’s most chilled out city this summer, but are aghast upon hearing about the prices there? Despite what you might believe, it is possible to do San Diego on a budget. Here’s how to pull it off…! 1) Drop your rucksack at Point Loma Hostel San Diego may be purdy, […]
Tag Archives | restaurants
Often as backpackers, we take pride in stretching a dollar as far as we can without tearing it in half. If there’s a questionable rickety hostel near a bus station on a poorly lit street, we’ll strongly consider staying there. It is sacrifices like this and others that add up to extra weeks or even […]
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- Off the Beaten Beach: The Urban Gems of Caribbean Culture January 23, 2014
- 5 Ways to “Find Yourself” By Travelling The Globe September 1, 2015
- How To Pack Light For Any Trip, Anywhere August 31, 2015
- The Traveler’s Guide To Building The Ultimate First Aid Kit August 29, 2015
- Voluntourism: Helpful or Hurtful? August 29, 2015
- Best value accommodations in Chiang Mai August 26, 2015
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...