Often as backpackers, we take pride in stretching a dollar as far as we can without tearing it in half. If there’s a questionable rickety hostel near a bus station on a poorly lit street, we’ll strongly consider staying there. It is sacrifices like this and others that add up to extra weeks or even […]
Tag Archives | restaurants
Posted on September 3, 2014 in Travel Blog
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- How To Get A Ski Resort Job In Canada December 9, 2013
- Living it up at the best pubs and nightclubs in Salou May 24, 2015
- The best outdoor experiences in Iceland May 19, 2015
- Best attractions in Pai, Thailand May 6, 2015
- Don’t Fly the Friendly Skies: Alternatives to Airplanes April 29, 2015
- Top backpacking countries in Europe in 2015 April 20, 2015
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...
Africa Asia attractions Australia Bahamas Bali Barcelona Beaches Berlin Canada Canary Islands caribbean England Europe featured Florida Food France Germany history Hostels hotels India Ireland Italy London Madrid Mexico Miami Morocco nightlife outdoors Puerto Rico ruins Skiing Southeast Asia Spain Tenerife Thailand Travel Trekking Turkey UK United Kingdom USA