Want to travel to Southern California’s most chilled out city this summer, but are aghast upon hearing about the prices there? Despite what you might believe, it is possible to do San Diego on a budget. Here’s how to pull it off…! 1) Drop your rucksack at Point Loma Hostel San Diego may be purdy, […]
Tag Archives | parks
Being steeped in history as the capital of the kingdom of Prussia well back in the 12th century, of the German empire in the 19th century, and as ground zero for the Cold War through much of the latter half of the 20th century, Berlin is one of the more fascinating cities that you will […]
While Western Europe can be a pricey place, you shouldn’t let that fact stop you from exploring major world nations such as Spain. One of the world’s biggest colonial powers in centuries past, this nation on the Iberian Peninsula has spread its culture and language across the globe, so if you’ve ever enjoyed a backpacking […]
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- A definitive guide to outlets around the world and how to use adapters without frying your electronics September 11, 2015
- Indulging in affordable luxury in the Turks and Caicos March 10, 2017
- Here are Some Alternative Family Trips to Try this Summer February 28, 2017
- 5 of the Best Places to Visit in Italy February 28, 2017
- Why 2017 is a great year to explore Canada January 20, 2017
- Doing America on a backpacker budget: our top highlights January 13, 2017
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...