Out of all the cities in the world, there are few that have the universal appeal that Paris does. However, with this demand comes high prices, making The City of Lights a challenging place for travelers on a strict budget. Therefore, it is vital to be vigilant when searching for the best value accommodations in […]
Tag Archives | Paris
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- Sleeping on the cheap in Sydney July 25, 2015
- Why 2017 is a great year to explore Canada January 20, 2017
- Doing America on a backpacker budget: our top highlights January 13, 2017
- Experiencing the best of Port Aventura December 13, 2016
- Mumbai for backpackers: a guide November 4, 2016
- How to save money while on a family holiday in Orlando September 13, 2016
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...
activities Africa Asia attractions Australia Beaches Canada Canary Islands caribbean China England Europe featured Food France Germany hiking history Hostels hotels India Ireland Italy London Madrid Mexico national parks nightlife North America outdoors restaurants save money Skiing South America Southeast Asia Spain sports Tenerife Thailand travel tips Trekking Turkey UK United Kingdom USA