The Australian Outback is one of Australia’s most talked about regions. A large region of arid wilderness a world away from the day-to-day concerns of modern civilization, it is home to austere natural scenery, rugged individualists, and some of this nation’s most unique wildlife. Planning on a trip to Australia’s Great Red Centre? Below, we’ll […]
Tag Archives | Oceania
Of all backpacker rites of passage, the Australian road trip ranks high on the list. A nation of 24 million people spread thinly across a continental land mass, many of its coolest attractions require a private vehicle to visit. However, many shy away from hitting Oz’s highways and byways due to uncertainties surrounding the whole […]
Thinking about heading to the Southern Hemisphere’s answer to Hawaii? If you’re worried about the cost of traveling to this Kiwi-administered archipelago, don’t be, as doing the Cook Islands on a shoestring is much easier than it sounds. Here’s how to do it… Seek out hostels and guesthouses The bungalow resorts and hotels on the […]
You’ve always wanted to visit the Land Down Under, and recently, you’ve finally gone and done it – you booked a one-way ticket for Sydney, Australia’s showcase city. However, you are also acutely aware of how expensive things are in the land of kangaroos and koalas, a fact which is magnified in its most cosmopolitan […]
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- The Four Best Day Trips for Fall Visitors to Seattle October 14, 2015
- Going Camping in Australia? Avoid These Mistakes November 13, 2017
- Into the Australian Outback: Adventuring in Australia’s Wild Interior November 7, 2017
- Why Every City Dweller Should Own A Hybrid Bike October 26, 2017
- Touring Australia by campervan? Keep these tips in mind… October 25, 2017
- 3 Winter Destinations to Visit With Friends in Europe October 23, 2017
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...