Travel is a beautiful thing that everyone should get a chance to experience at some point in their lives. Unfortunately, most travel companies are geared towards the needs of couples and groups, leaving singles at a disadvantage. A classic example of this are the hated supplemental fees that solo travelers are forced to pay, as […]
Tag Archives | North America
Planning a trip to Florida this summer? There are many things to see and do that will make a holiday truly memorable. Below, we’ll go over a few items that you can include on a travel itinerary here. 1) Visit a theme park in Orlando While it might seem like something only young families with […]
Recent political events in Europe and America have given many folks good reason to glance lustily in Canada’s direction. Boasting a stable government, a diverse population that gets along for the most part, and no shortage of captivating attractions, more than a few people have inquired about moving there in recent months. While immigrating to […]
Although it is not set up for backpackers and not promoted as a destination for budget travelers, America is an essential world destination that is well worth the effort to explore. You don’t have to see it all in order to get the full picture; even if you visit some of the American attractions that […]
Want to make the most of a planned visit to Grand Teton National Park this summer? Below, we have assembled a guide that will help you enjoy your limited time there in a manner that will you create memories that will stay will you for the rest of your life… 1) Head out on a […]
Want to make the most of your visit to Glacier National Park? In this post, we have come up with several suggestions that will fill your stay with activity, from start to finish. 1) Take a Red Jammer tour of Going To The Sun Road Going To The Sun Road is one of Glacier National […]
After hearing about the announcement that admission to Canadian national parks will be free in 2017, travelers will want to start planning any trip to the Great White North now, especially with the Canadian dollar being at a 13 year low as of this writing of this article. Wondering where pitch your tent a year […]
Plan on jumping head long in Mexico’s most popular tourist region this winter? To help you with your plans, we have put together a backpacker’s guide to the Mayan Riviera to help you with your itinerary planning. Here’s what you can expect in this region’s three major population centres… Cancun: party central For all its […]
Want to get away to some of the best coastal destinations in the world? This post will profile three of the globe’s best seaside places to burn up your valuable vacation time… 1) Oregon Coast With mountains to the east, the seemingly infinite Pacific Ocean stretching into the horizon to the west, and a single […]
Want to include the Golden State on your itinerary, but concerned about the cost as a backpacker? While this definitely isn’t the cheapest spot in America, there is still plenty to do here for penny pinchers. This article will uncover the best things to do in California for the budget traveler, so don’t reroute your […]
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- How to Get the Best Seat on the Plane September 17, 2015
- Best places in the world to travel as a single June 16, 2017
- Why you should make Looe your base in Cornwall June 16, 2017
- Fun things to do for young travelers in Florida June 15, 2017
- The Beachtown Of Your Dreams: Casa Malca in Mexico June 15, 2017
- Travelling With High Cholesterol – Things To Consider June 15, 2017
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...