Plan on jumping head long in Mexico’s most popular tourist region this winter? To help you with your plans, we have put together a backpacker’s guide to the Mayan Riviera to help you with your itinerary planning. Here’s what you can expect in this region’s three major population centres… Cancun: party central For all its […]
Tag Archives | nightlife
Getting sick of the heat in Southeast Asia? Unlike Latin America, there are precious few places in this region to escape it … unless you are traveling in Malaysia. The high hills of the interior of the Peninsular part of the country provide an opportunity for some badly needed relief, and if you want to […]
Widely known as the biggest resort town on the Costa Dorada, Salou has long been a popular choice among backpackers looking to let their hair down. Having an assortment of pubs, sports bars and nightclubs, there is a wealth of options to choose from in this spicy destination. So if you’re looking to party, the […]
Are you going on a vacation to the “Land Down Under” and South East Asia? Then, you sure are in for a lovely treat. From the visually appealing fabled temples of Cambodia to the dazzling diverse landscapes of Australia, the Asia-Pacific region is blessed with a marvelous array of archaeological sites and natural treasures that […]
Often as backpackers, we take pride in stretching a dollar as far as we can without tearing it in half. If there’s a questionable rickety hostel near a bus station on a poorly lit street, we’ll strongly consider staying there. It is sacrifices like this and others that add up to extra weeks or even […]
Everyone has heard of Mallorca, Corsica, Sardinia, and Sicily. But there’s another, oft-overlooked island in the Mediterranean. One so small that it goes by unnoticed on your average globe or map. The tiny island nation I’m speaking of is Malta, which is actually comprised of three separate islands, one smaller than the next. With only […]
After a memorable trip through the Greek islands last year, you have been quite eager to repeat the effort this summer, as there are thousands of islands just begging to be conquered by your footsteps. With the bargain holidays in Greece offered by travel companies like COSMOS making getting there and back a cinch, the […]
As the summer season begins to loom on the horizon, the time to begin planning your summer travel hijinks is nigh. With Greece squarely in your sights in order get in a good spot of carefree island hopping, you already have plans for the smaller ones. But Crete stands out among the smaller fragments in […]
Whether you are consumed with projects at the new job you just started out at after college, or you are currently swamped in your books busily studying, one event in the near future is keeping you going in these bleak early days of winter: Spring. Freakin’. Break! This year, you and friends are invading Cancun […]
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- A definitive guide to outlets around the world and how to use adapters without frying your electronics September 11, 2015
- Indulging in affordable luxury in the Turks and Caicos March 10, 2017
- Here are Some Alternative Family Trips to Try this Summer February 28, 2017
- 5 of the Best Places to Visit in Italy February 28, 2017
- Why 2017 is a great year to explore Canada January 20, 2017
- Doing America on a backpacker budget: our top highlights January 13, 2017
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...