As a backpacker, finding quality accommodations in some parts of the developing world can be a challenge. On Little Corn Island though, the number of places suitable for backpackers is on the rise, as the number of building lots on Little Corn available for construction has become shrunk recently as new places have begun to […]
Tag Archives | Nicaragua
You may have seen our recent piece about decadent backpacking destinations across Barcelona. It may sound like some people’s idea of fun, but the decadent isn’t always the easiest option. If you’re on a budget, there are still plenty of places to visit around the world that are both purse-friendly and unforgettable. Pokhara, Nepal Undoubtedly the cheapest […]
In times past, when the ravages of winter have nipped at your heels a bit too severely, you’ve looked to the warmer latitudes within your own country for a break from the cold. Miami is in the most southerly reaches of the continental United States, and it has plenty of draws, with its lively beaches, […]
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- The Four Best Day Trips for Fall Visitors to Seattle October 14, 2015
- Going Camping in Australia? Avoid These Mistakes November 13, 2017
- Into the Australian Outback: Adventuring in Australia’s Wild Interior November 7, 2017
- Why Every City Dweller Should Own A Hybrid Bike October 26, 2017
- Touring Australia by campervan? Keep these tips in mind… October 25, 2017
- 3 Winter Destinations to Visit With Friends in Europe October 23, 2017
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...