Also known as the Greater Eid, Eid-ul-Adha is amongst some of the most important occasions in the Islamic calendar. The festival aims to encourage Muslims to both remember and commemorate the willingness of Prophet Ibrahim to sacrifice his son in the name of Allah SWT; raising awareness of the importance of the occasion today. Due […]
Tag Archives | Middle East
Looking to discover Europe’s most exotic capital. This backpacker’s guide to Istanbul will introduce you to the megalopolis that serves as the bridge between Europe and Asia, and all the attractions that are contained within… 1) Hagia Sophia Widely considered to be Istanbul’s most significant religious landmark, the Hagia Sophia dates back to the 6th […]
With every skyscraper that soars into the Emirati sky, Dubai cements itself more and more as the 21st century heart of the Middle East. Tolerant, affluent, and free of the conflicts and skirmishes that have scared many travellers away from exploring this fascinating region, it is a city filled with superlatives, as well as extremely […]
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- 3 must see destinations in France for the budget traveler November 6, 2015
- Travelling Ontario on a budget in 2018: our best tips February 20, 2018
- Best things to do on a trip to Coorg India January 9, 2018
- How to go gorilla trekking on a low budget in Bwindi Forest Uganda December 31, 2017
- Snow resorts to visit when backpacking British Columbia December 20, 2017
- Going Camping in Australia? Avoid These Mistakes November 13, 2017
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...