Also known as the Greater Eid, Eid-ul-Adha is amongst some of the most important occasions in the Islamic calendar. The festival aims to encourage Muslims to both remember and commemorate the willingness of Prophet Ibrahim to sacrifice his son in the name of Allah SWT; raising awareness of the importance of the occasion today. Due […]
Tag Archives | Middle East
Looking to discover Europe’s most exotic capital. This backpacker’s guide to Istanbul will introduce you to the megalopolis that serves as the bridge between Europe and Asia, and all the attractions that are contained within… 1) Hagia Sophia Widely considered to be Istanbul’s most significant religious landmark, the Hagia Sophia dates back to the 6th […]
With every skyscraper that soars into the Emirati sky, Dubai cements itself more and more as the 21st century heart of the Middle East. Tolerant, affluent, and free of the conflicts and skirmishes that have scared many travellers away from exploring this fascinating region, it is a city filled with superlatives, as well as extremely […]
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- A Stone’s Throw From Stonehenge Lies A Massive New Mystery October 8, 2015
- A Brief Guide to Eid-ul-Adha August 26, 2017
- Amazing Driving Roads in Europe August 21, 2017
- Great places to backpack in the Mediterranean August 13, 2017
- Amazing ways to experience Europe in autumn August 13, 2017
- Cruises to Europe you’ll be sure to love August 12, 2017
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...