Also known as the Greater Eid, Eid-ul-Adha is amongst some of the most important occasions in the Islamic calendar. The festival aims to encourage Muslims to both remember and commemorate the willingness of Prophet Ibrahim to sacrifice his son in the name of Allah SWT; raising awareness of the importance of the occasion today. Due […]
Tag Archives | Middle East
Looking to discover Europe’s most exotic capital. This backpacker’s guide to Istanbul will introduce you to the megalopolis that serves as the bridge between Europe and Asia, and all the attractions that are contained within… 1) Hagia Sophia Widely considered to be Istanbul’s most significant religious landmark, the Hagia Sophia dates back to the 6th […]
With every skyscraper that soars into the Emirati sky, Dubai cements itself more and more as the 21st century heart of the Middle East. Tolerant, affluent, and free of the conflicts and skirmishes that have scared many travellers away from exploring this fascinating region, it is a city filled with superlatives, as well as extremely […]
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- The Four Best Day Trips for Fall Visitors to Seattle October 14, 2015
- Going Camping in Australia? Avoid These Mistakes November 13, 2017
- Into the Australian Outback: Adventuring in Australia’s Wild Interior November 7, 2017
- Why Every City Dweller Should Own A Hybrid Bike October 26, 2017
- Touring Australia by campervan? Keep these tips in mind… October 25, 2017
- 3 Winter Destinations to Visit With Friends in Europe October 23, 2017
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...