Travel is a beautiful thing that everyone should get a chance to experience at some point in their lives. Unfortunately, most travel companies are geared towards the needs of couples and groups, leaving singles at a disadvantage. A classic example of this are the hated supplemental fees that solo travelers are forced to pay, as […]
Tag Archives | Mexico
One of the countless benefits of traveling as often as I do is that your journeys will inevitably take you off the beaten path. A person can only visit generic tourist destinations so many times before they want to go on a bit of an adventure and see what the locals see. Whenever someone asks […]
Plan on jumping head long in Mexico’s most popular tourist region this winter? To help you with your plans, we have put together a backpacker’s guide to the Mayan Riviera to help you with your itinerary planning. Here’s what you can expect in this region’s three major population centres… Cancun: party central For all its […]
With Cancun and its Hotel Zone being built out to its maximum extent, those looking for a more peaceful alternative to this rollicking resort area have been spending their time in Playa Del Carmen. This has fuelled the growth of all-inclusive resorts within town and up and down the coast, but price points here are […]
Vacations help to bring families together. A great vacation needs to be fun and filled with many wholesome activities. Some of the best vacations are taken to beautiful swimming locations, where you and your family can explore the water and see the exquisite sights. It is important to bring along the proper swimming equipment such […]
Over the past few years, your travels have simultaneously delighted and worried your parents, who have anxiously tracked your wanderings with fanatical dedication. Finally, wanting to get out and experience some holiday gems throughout the world with you on their level, they have said they would come out to one of your exotic countries … […]
Whether you are consumed with projects at the new job you just started out at after college, or you are currently swamped in your books busily studying, one event in the near future is keeping you going in these bleak early days of winter: Spring. Freakin’. Break! This year, you and friends are invading Cancun […]
All-inclusive holidays with Club Med offer you and your family access to some of the world’s most relaxing, exciting and intriguing destinations. With 80 resorts situated across the globe, we take a look at some of the best family resorts that Club Med has to offer. Cancún Yucatán, Mexico Cancún Yucatán is one of the […]
Is it time for your vacation, but you aren’t sure where to go? Do you have a stack of brochures of really great places to go, but you really haven’t made your mind up yet? Did you know that there is a beautiful country with stunning beaches that is the perfect place for your vacation? […]
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- 3 must see destinations in France for the budget traveler November 6, 2015
- Travelling Ontario on a budget in 2018: our best tips February 20, 2018
- Best things to do on a trip to Coorg India January 9, 2018
- How to go gorilla trekking on a low budget in Bwindi Forest Uganda December 31, 2017
- Snow resorts to visit when backpacking British Columbia December 20, 2017
- Going Camping in Australia? Avoid These Mistakes November 13, 2017
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...