Plan on jumping head long in Mexico’s most popular tourist region this winter? To help you with your plans, we have put together a backpacker’s guide to the Mayan Riviera to help you with your itinerary planning. Here’s what you can expect in this region’s three major population centres… Cancun: party central For all its […]
Tag Archives | Mexico
With Cancun and its Hotel Zone being built out to its maximum extent, those looking for a more peaceful alternative to this rollicking resort area have been spending their time in Playa Del Carmen. This has fuelled the growth of all-inclusive resorts within town and up and down the coast, but price points here are […]
Vacations help to bring families together. A great vacation needs to be fun and filled with many wholesome activities. Some of the best vacations are taken to beautiful swimming locations, where you and your family can explore the water and see the exquisite sights. It is important to bring along the proper swimming equipment such […]
Over the past few years, your travels have simultaneously delighted and worried your parents, who have anxiously tracked your wanderings with fanatical dedication. Finally, wanting to get out and experience some holiday gems throughout the world with you on their level, they have said they would come out to one of your exotic countries … […]
Whether you are consumed with projects at the new job you just started out at after college, or you are currently swamped in your books busily studying, one event in the near future is keeping you going in these bleak early days of winter: Spring. Freakin’. Break! This year, you and friends are invading Cancun […]
All-inclusive holidays with Club Med offer you and your family access to some of the world’s most relaxing, exciting and intriguing destinations. With 80 resorts situated across the globe, we take a look at some of the best family resorts that Club Med has to offer. Cancún Yucatán, Mexico Cancún Yucatán is one of the […]
Is it time for your vacation, but you aren’t sure where to go? Do you have a stack of brochures of really great places to go, but you really haven’t made your mind up yet? Did you know that there is a beautiful country with stunning beaches that is the perfect place for your vacation? […]
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- A definitive guide to outlets around the world and how to use adapters without frying your electronics September 11, 2015
- Indulging in affordable luxury in the Turks and Caicos March 10, 2017
- Here are Some Alternative Family Trips to Try this Summer February 28, 2017
- 5 of the Best Places to Visit in Italy February 28, 2017
- Why 2017 is a great year to explore Canada January 20, 2017
- Doing America on a backpacker budget: our top highlights January 13, 2017
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...