Seeking some ideal hubs for a European traveling adventure? The following ports of entry make great spots to begin your Euro Trip later this year. Let’s check out our favorites below… 1) London, England Looking to take in the British Isles, France and the Low Countries in one fell swoop? Start by flying into London […]
Tag Archives | London
You always thought about visiting Europe on your travels, but the high prices and the crowds have scared you away from going in the summer time. After working out that most attractions are still open in the winter, you went ahead and made plans to see this grand continent in the season when less hardy […]
On your round the world gap year adventure, you have a lot of destinations that have you beaming with excitement. A summer spent hiking the Rocky Mountains of Western Canada and an autumn tour of the banana pancake trail through Southeast Asia figures highly on the agenda. As Christmas approaches though, you realize that it […]
London has a wealth of history to be explored and you can do this through the many museums and attractions which are available across the city. Here are just a few of the recommended places to visit for those who want to learn about the great city and everything behind it! The Tower of London […]
If you’re planning to bring in 2014 with style, there’s no better place in England than the beautiful capital, London. This year, New Years Eve falls on a Monday, so why not enjoy a long weekend in the city, without the worry of work the next day? Head to the Big Smoke on Friday or […]
A low-down on markets, pop-ups and exciting events programmed for this festive period in the capital As October draws to a close and we can safely say that the nights are most definitely drawing in, thoughts inevitably turn to Christmas – the one shining (very shiny!) beacon of holiday mirth in what is often a […]
In a cosmopolitan city like London which boasts of some of the finest restaurants, pubs and hotels not just in the UK or Europe but the world, it is fairly difficult to pick only 5 places to eat in London. There are hundreds of places where you could eat in London and satiate your taste […]
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- A Stone’s Throw From Stonehenge Lies A Massive New Mystery October 8, 2015
- Amazing Driving Roads in Europe August 21, 2017
- Great places to backpack in the Mediterranean August 13, 2017
- Amazing ways to experience Europe in autumn August 13, 2017
- Cruises to Europe you’ll sure to love August 12, 2017
- Making the most of a holiday in Somerset August 12, 2017
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...