Want to take your hikes to the next level? There are many via ferrata routes that allow you to scale mountains that casual scramblers won’t be able to tackle on their own. Here are four of the world’s craziest… 1) The Dolomites, Italy If there is only one via ferrata route you do in the […]
Tag Archives | Kenya
There are many beautiful beaches in the countries of Africa, but some are not seen on any travel brochure. They are in remote places that would not be accessible to any tourist. There are still some great beaches in the more tourist side of Africa. Mnemba Island of Zanzibar is private and located in the […]
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- The Four Best Day Trips for Fall Visitors to Seattle October 14, 2015
- Going Camping in Australia? Avoid These Mistakes November 13, 2017
- Into the Australian Outback: Adventuring in Australia’s Wild Interior November 7, 2017
- Why Every City Dweller Should Own A Hybrid Bike October 26, 2017
- Touring Australia by campervan? Keep these tips in mind… October 25, 2017
- 3 Winter Destinations to Visit With Friends in Europe October 23, 2017
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...