Italy is a fabulous country to visit and there are so many things to do and see there. Here are 5 of the best places to visit in Italy. Venice The romantic city of Venice is in the northeastern part of Italy and it is known for its canals and mesmerizing bridges. Be sure to […]
Tag Archives | Italy
Exploring Italy is something that must be on everyone’s bucket list. There are so many things to do and see in this juxtaposition of modernity and history that all visitors will be amazed. The culture, the food, and the beautiful sights will inspire you at every turn. You can load your days with sightseeing or […]
Not all backpackers out there are young singles; indeed, there are recently married couples that also choose to travel the world on a budget, and while they too take pleasure in experiencing the best it has to offer without spending too much money, some destinations deserve to have the purse string loosened. If you are […]
Want to take your hikes to the next level? There are many via ferrata routes that allow you to scale mountains that casual scramblers won’t be able to tackle on their own. Here are four of the world’s craziest… 1) The Dolomites, Italy If there is only one via ferrata route you do in the […]
Seeking some ideal hubs for a European traveling adventure? The following ports of entry make great spots to begin your Euro Trip later this year. Let’s check out our favorites below… 1) London, England Looking to take in the British Isles, France and the Low Countries in one fell swoop? Start by flying into London […]
Of all the destinations in Italy, none quite have a sense of style in the same way than Milan does. From its world famous cathedrals to its abundant museums and storied cultural institutions (like the vaunted La Scala Opera House), the Italian ideal of La Vita Bella is well represented here. However, all this glamor […]
Italy is full of amazing places to visit and experience. From the towering Alps in the north, to Sicily in the south, and the eternal city of Roma in the centre of it all, it is easy to get overwhelmed with exactly what to do. It can also influence you to miss some truly incredible […]
Nothing could possibly be more glorious than spending a day in a city that you have been dreaming of for most of your life. Rome is that city. The history is rich and surrounds you on every street corner. From the moment that you set foot in the city, you’ll know that you have entered […]
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- A Stone’s Throw From Stonehenge Lies A Massive New Mystery October 8, 2015
- A Brief Guide to Eid-ul-Adha August 26, 2017
- Amazing Driving Roads in Europe August 21, 2017
- Great places to backpack in the Mediterranean August 13, 2017
- Amazing ways to experience Europe in autumn August 13, 2017
- Cruises to Europe you’ll be sure to love August 12, 2017
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...