Are you going on a vacation to the “Land Down Under” and South East Asia? Then, you sure are in for a lovely treat. From the visually appealing fabled temples of Cambodia to the dazzling diverse landscapes of Australia, the Asia-Pacific region is blessed with a marvelous array of archaeological sites and natural treasures that […]
Tag Archives | Indonesia
Posted on September 29, 2014 in Travel Blog
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- How To Get A Ski Resort Job In Canada December 9, 2013
- Best value accommodations in Paris June 26, 2015
- Best hostels in Milan June 4, 2015
- Best things to do in California for the budget traveler May 29, 2015
- Living it up at the best pubs and nightclubs in Salou May 24, 2015
- The best outdoor experiences in Iceland May 19, 2015
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...
activities Africa Asia attractions Australia Bali Beaches Berlin Canada Canary Islands caribbean England Europe featured Florida Food France Germany hiking history Hostels hotels India Ireland Italy London Madrid Mexico Miami Morocco nightlife outdoors Puerto Rico ruins Skiing Southeast Asia Spain Tenerife Thailand Travel Trekking Turkey UK United Kingdom USA