Photo by CC user Prayudi Setiadharma on Wikimedia Commons Bali and Lombok may be great places to travel in Indonesia, but they have been so overdone that many travelers are actively looking for a more authentic experience in this country. If you crave the latter, spend some time in a city that many local Indonesians travel […]
Tag Archives | Indonesia
Are you going on a vacation to the “Land Down Under” and South East Asia? Then, you sure are in for a lovely treat. From the visually appealing fabled temples of Cambodia to the dazzling diverse landscapes of Australia, the Asia-Pacific region is blessed with a marvelous array of archaeological sites and natural treasures that […]
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- Epic ski touring routes in the Alps October 3, 2015
- How to travel to Antarctica, description of the continent and seasonality June 15, 2016
- Best places to stay on Little Corn Island for backpackers June 12, 2016
- What to do on a holiday in Bandung June 10, 2016
- Enjoying affordable luxury in the Riviera Maya June 6, 2016
- Tour to Istanbul What to See and Where to Go May 25, 2016
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...