Heading to Thailand this upcoming high season as part of your impending tour around the globe? Be sure to hang out for a long while in the north, as costs there are considerably cheaper than in Bangkok or in the south. If you’re looking to save your travel money for more expensive destinations on your […]
Tag Archives | hotels
You’ve always wanted to visit the Land Down Under, and recently, you’ve finally gone and done it – you booked a one-way ticket for Sydney, Australia’s showcase city. However, you are also acutely aware of how expensive things are in the land of kangaroos and koalas, a fact which is magnified in its most cosmopolitan […]
Out of all the cities in the world, there are few that have the universal appeal that Paris does. However, with this demand comes high prices, making The City of Lights a challenging place for travelers on a strict budget. Therefore, it is vital to be vigilant when searching for the best value accommodations in […]
Travel in Southeast Asia can be a glamorous affair, but after a while, the road and an endless stream of budget digs can take their toll on your psyche. Every once in a while, you need to splurge to recharge your batteries so you can keep your flame of passion for travel alive. Seeing how […]
With Cancun and its Hotel Zone being built out to its maximum extent, those looking for a more peaceful alternative to this rollicking resort area have been spending their time in Playa Del Carmen. This has fuelled the growth of all-inclusive resorts within town and up and down the coast, but price points here are […]
While resorts like Whistler/Blackcomb attract the lion’s share of attention of foreign snow tourists visiting British Columbia, there is so much more to this mountainous and powder-wealthy province than the aforementioned resort. In the interior, there are many hills that will keep skiers and riders busy for many weeks at a time. Ranking among the […]
Often as backpackers, we take pride in stretching a dollar as far as we can without tearing it in half. If there’s a questionable rickety hostel near a bus station on a poorly lit street, we’ll strongly consider staying there. It is sacrifices like this and others that add up to extra weeks or even […]
If you ask somebody that does not live in or has not been to Australia what the capital of the country is, and the answer you likely get 95%+ of the time is … Sydney. WRONG! This leading nation’s centre can be found in the interior planned city of Canberra, located three hours from Sydney […]
Europe is among some of the world’s leading destinations for visitors and tourists. There are plenty of different destinations such as Spain, France, Italy and Germany. Leading city destinations such as Paris, London and Milan are also high on the lists of most popular tourist destinations in Europe. Some of the coolest hotels in Europe […]
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- The Four Best Day Trips for Fall Visitors to Seattle October 14, 2015
- Going Camping in Australia? Avoid These Mistakes November 13, 2017
- Into the Australian Outback: Adventuring in Australia’s Wild Interior November 7, 2017
- Why Every City Dweller Should Own A Hybrid Bike October 26, 2017
- Touring Australia by campervan? Keep these tips in mind… October 25, 2017
- 3 Winter Destinations to Visit With Friends in Europe October 23, 2017
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...