Out of all the cities in the world, there are few that have the universal appeal that Paris does. However, with this demand comes high prices, making The City of Lights a challenging place for travelers on a strict budget. Therefore, it is vital to be vigilant when searching for the best value accommodations in […]
Tag Archives | Hostels
Of all the destinations in Italy, none quite have a sense of style in the same way than Milan does. From its world famous cathedrals to its abundant museums and storied cultural institutions (like the vaunted La Scala Opera House), the Italian ideal of La Vita Bella is well represented here. However, all this glamor […]
It’s common for young adults and backpackers to stay at hostels where travelling to, in, or around Europe. A hostel is a place to rent that will provide a bed, shower, and often a meal for a night, a week, and sometimes longer. They’re a lot less expensive than a hotel because they’re usually shared […]
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- How to Get the Best Seat on the Plane September 17, 2015
- Best places in the world to travel as a single June 16, 2017
- Why you should make Looe your base in Cornwall June 16, 2017
- Fun things to do for young travelers in Florida June 15, 2017
- The Beachtown Of Your Dreams: Casa Malca in Mexico June 15, 2017
- Travelling With High Cholesterol – Things To Consider June 15, 2017
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...