Heading to Holland soon, and want to book a cool place to stay? When you head to the Netherlands’ most famous city, knowing about the top hostels in Amsterdam before hand will give you a decided advantage over your competition… 1) Lucky Lake Hostel (open from late March to mid-September … check website for details) […]
Tag Archives | Hostels
Photo by: HOSTELMANAGEMENT.COM Ever wonder how your travels could be transformed if you stopped being so cheap? If you choose to spend just a little bit more on your next trip, you’ll be surprised how your experienced will be further enriched by letting a few more Benjamins elude your grasp. Let’s look at a few examples […]
Searching for the best hostels in Prague in advance of a trip in the near future? Don’t get stuck browsing through reviews in vain – just check out our synopsis of the best that this grand city has to offer below so your end decision will be an easier one… 1) Hostel One Home Want […]
Heading to the capital of Portugal as part of your European travels soon? If so, don’t bother chasing the cheapest places, as staying at one of the top hostels in Lisbon will make you swear off of the fleapits you are used to enduring. If you are for places where to stay in Lisbon, […]
Getting sick of the heat in Southeast Asia? Unlike Latin America, there are precious few places in this region to escape it … unless you are traveling in Malaysia. The high hills of the interior of the Peninsular part of the country provide an opportunity for some badly needed relief, and if you want to […]
The Golden State is high on the agenda for many travelers exploring the USA, as it contains many attractions that America is known for abroad. However, the expense of this portion of the country can be staggering, so it helps to stay in hostels during your time there. The top hostels in California combine a low […]
Heading to Thailand this upcoming high season as part of your impending tour around the globe? Be sure to hang out for a long while in the north, as costs there are considerably cheaper than in Bangkok or in the south. If you’re looking to save your travel money for more expensive destinations on your […]
Heading to America’s biggest Caribbean possession this spring? Be in the know regarding the best that this island has to offer by checking out this brief backpacker’s guide to Puerto Rico. From where to stay, to what drink best defines this paradise, we cover all the bases below. There is lots to see and do […]
You’ve always wanted to visit the Land Down Under, and recently, you’ve finally gone and done it – you booked a one-way ticket for Sydney, Australia’s showcase city. However, you are also acutely aware of how expensive things are in the land of kangaroos and koalas, a fact which is magnified in its most cosmopolitan […]
Want to travel to Southern California’s most chilled out city this summer, but are aghast upon hearing about the prices there? Despite what you might believe, it is possible to do San Diego on a budget. Here’s how to pull it off…! 1) Drop your rucksack at Point Loma Hostel San Diego may be purdy, […]
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- Best rooftop bars around the world November 10, 2015
- How to Rent a Car For Your Family Vacation June 5, 2018
- Travelling Ontario on a budget in 2018: our best tips May 18, 2018
- Best things to do on a trip to Coorg India May 11, 2018
- How to go gorilla trekking on a low budget in Bwindi Forest Uganda May 6, 2018
- Snow resorts to visit when backpacking British Columbia May 2, 2018
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...