Everyone has heard of Mallorca, Corsica, Sardinia, and Sicily. But there’s another, oft-overlooked island in the Mediterranean. One so small that it goes by unnoticed on your average globe or map. The tiny island nation I’m speaking of is Malta, which is actually comprised of three separate islands, one smaller than the next. With only [...]
Tag Archives | history
After a memorable trip through the Greek islands last year, you have been quite eager to repeat the effort this summer, as there are thousands of islands just begging to be conquered by your footsteps. With the bargain holidays in Greece offered by travel companies like COSMOS making getting there and back a cinch, the [...]
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- Saving Tips for Backpackers August 18, 2013
- Some of the Great Food in the Florida Keys October 16, 2013
- The Best Budget Backpacking Destinations September 5, 2014
- Taking A Backpacking Break: Decadent Things To Do In Barcelona September 3, 2014
- Why Dubai is One the Best Tourist Spots for Food Lovers August 28, 2014
- How To Book Catered Ski Chalets In France August 26, 2014
- 9 Native American Sites To See This Summer June 29, 2014
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...