Everyone has heard of Mallorca, Corsica, Sardinia, and Sicily. But there’s another, oft-overlooked island in the Mediterranean. One so small that it goes by unnoticed on your average globe or map. The tiny island nation I’m speaking of is Malta, which is actually comprised of three separate islands, one smaller than the next. With only [...]
Tag Archives | history
After a memorable trip through the Greek islands last year, you have been quite eager to repeat the effort this summer, as there are thousands of islands just begging to be conquered by your footsteps. With the bargain holidays in Greece offered by travel companies like COSMOS making getting there and back a cinch, the [...]
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- Musical Mississippi August 17, 2013
- Exciting Adventures in Phuket October 2, 2013
- 9 Native American Sites To See This Summer June 29, 2014
- Experiencing Barbados On A Budget June 26, 2014
- 9 Bars to Watch Soccer in Joburg June 25, 2014
- The Top Ten Most Beautiful Swimming Destinations June 16, 2014
- Seeing Durban, South Africa on a Budget May 23, 2014
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...