Heading to the Latin portion of the Americas, and looking for a way to stay fit, and discover natural wonders and remains of old human civilizations? Hike these trails in South America in 2016, and you will find a way to make the most of your travels this year. 1) Inca Trail, Peru This one […]
Tag Archives | hiking
Want to take your hikes to the next level? There are many via ferrata routes that allow you to scale mountains that casual scramblers won’t be able to tackle on their own. Here are four of the world’s craziest… 1) The Dolomites, Italy If there is only one via ferrata route you do in the […]
Want to travel to Southern California’s most chilled out city this summer, but are aghast upon hearing about the prices there? Despite what you might believe, it is possible to do San Diego on a budget. Here’s how to pull it off…! 1) Drop your rucksack at Point Loma Hostel San Diego may be purdy, […]
Want to include the Golden State on your itinerary, but concerned about the cost as a backpacker? While this definitely isn’t the cheapest spot in America, there is still plenty to do here for penny pinchers. This article will uncover the best things to do in California for the budget traveler, so don’t reroute your […]
When you think of Jamaica, what comes to mind? What images do you associate with a visit to this lush tropical destination? Many people are limited to a view of Jamaica that only includes the pristine beaches and vibrant reggae culture. You might not be aware that Jamaica also has many outstanding hiking opportunities. The […]
As a young traveler who has never met an outdoor jaunt you didn’t like, you always look for places to explore the wilds in whatever destination to which you travel. The jungles of Thailand, the heights of the Canadian Rockies … these places and others each hold their own unique charms, telling their stories through […]
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- Travel truths you need to accept in order to stay happy on the road September 12, 2015
- How to inject some excitement into your travels April 27, 2017
- Indulging in affordable luxury in the Turks and Caicos March 10, 2017
- Here are Some Alternative Family Trips to Try this Summer February 28, 2017
- 5 of the Best Places to Visit in Italy February 28, 2017
- Why 2017 is a great year to explore Canada January 20, 2017
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...