Also known as the Greater Eid, Eid-ul-Adha is amongst some of the most important occasions in the Islamic calendar. The festival aims to encourage Muslims to both remember and commemorate the willingness of Prophet Ibrahim to sacrifice his son in the name of Allah SWT; raising awareness of the importance of the occasion today. Due […]
Tag Archives | Guides
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- 3 must see destinations in France for the budget traveler November 6, 2015
- Travelling Ontario on a budget in 2018: our best tips February 20, 2018
- Best things to do on a trip to Coorg India January 9, 2018
- How to go gorilla trekking on a low budget in Bwindi Forest Uganda December 31, 2017
- Snow resorts to visit when backpacking British Columbia December 20, 2017
- Going Camping in Australia? Avoid These Mistakes November 13, 2017
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...
activities Africa Asia attractions Australia Beaches Canada Canary Islands caribbean China England Europe featured Florida Food France Germany hiking history Hostels hotels India Ireland Italy London Mexico national parks nightlife North America outdoors restaurants Rome Skiing Southeast Asia Spain sports Tenerife Thailand Travel travel tips Trekking Turkey UK United Kingdom USA