Planning a trip to Florida this summer? There are many things to see and do that will make a holiday truly memorable. Below, we’ll go over a few items that you can include on a travel itinerary here. 1) Visit a theme park in Orlando While it might seem like something only young families with […]
Tag Archives | Florida
It’s easy to see why people travel to the Florida Keys. The beautiful beaches, the perfect weather, the unparalleled snorkeling and diving and the Hemingway-drank-here aura all embody what we mean when we whisper the word vacation. One of the more spectacular — and often under-whispered — offerings of the Keys is the food. From […]
Orlando is a popular tourist destination in the “Sunshine State” better known as Florida. When many people hear the name of the city they immediately begin to think about perfect weather and of course, Disney World. The reality of the matter is that Orlando is a popular and dynamic destination for international tourists with over […]
Miami is a truly diverse and one of a kind city. Nestled in the most tropical destination in North America, Florida, Miami is a city that is for the young or young at heart and those who want to have fun and excitement in their lives. Making the most of Miami isn’t difficult since there’s […]
- Some Cool Hostels in Europe to Visit October 3, 2012
- 3 Cheap Or Free Things To Do In Madrid October 25, 2014
- Getting Around Amsterdam This Year July 27, 2013
- Best Destinations For Gap Year Holidays July 7, 2013
- The Four Best Day Trips for Fall Visitors to Seattle October 14, 2015
- Going Camping in Australia? Avoid These Mistakes November 13, 2017
- Into the Australian Outback: Adventuring in Australia’s Wild Interior November 7, 2017
- Why Every City Dweller Should Own A Hybrid Bike October 26, 2017
- Touring Australia by campervan? Keep these tips in mind… October 25, 2017
- 3 Winter Destinations to Visit With Friends in Europe October 23, 2017
- Kate: I have heard many amazing things about this park a...
- Tim Moon: Using a map is pretty old school for city travel. ...
- theboywander: I took my gap-year four years after I finished sch...
- Nomadic Samuel: Most definitely some cool hostels worth checking o...